Toribash
Original Post
All KO Members Invited To Rage Quit
All members of KO are invited to join my Organization RQ, for more info see here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=98914

Since your all in the same clan as me you are auto accepted, just fill out an app to let me know you want in.
What dont you get? Rage quit is an organization designed to unite the greatest players of toribash, So that we can all collectively advance in pwnage. New players are also welcome to join as trainees. Its not a clan, you can be apart of an Org. and a clan at the same time. Many people are.
Last edited by Azazell; Jun 9, 2009 at 06:07 AM.
My tag is [KO-TGP], but that's just me.

And I'm viewing the thread now.

Ok, edit with some questions answered/questions asked.

RickyM97, if you read at the bottom of post #1 of RQ's thread, the tag would be as so: RQ[KO]Name if you are "proven", and rq[KO]Name if you are a "trainee".

Also, Azazell, are all KO members accepted as "Proven" or is there still the possibility of them being a "Trainee"? Not that I would want to be a "Trainee" XD.

And...I hate posting replays...I don't know why, I just don't. I might post an application there soon, though.
Last edited by Buttchouda; Jun 11, 2009 at 05:43 PM.
BUTTCHOUDA
Mordecai04 is a trainee but that was before I invited all KO members to the Org. Most likely all KO members will join as proven unless they admit their skills need major improvement. Buttchouda you dont need to post replays I have seen you in-game, just fill out the rest of the app so I know what to put on your roster image.
Ricky please accept the group invite, Most people who take to long I remove from the Org. but since your KO im giving you more time.