Toribash
Original Post
Lets Play Killlpointgame/shootout
Lets Play Killpointgame/shootout

Shootout:

A WW2 game where your in Lanzerath/ or Tet offfensive ro the Embassy.. or anywheres else

You can play as Either U.S/Vietnamese/German Soldier

www.History.com/shootout

Download that.. Then download the other ones by click on their name and join or play

Killpoint game is a modern game where you cna play as cops or robbers

Robbers Have old style guns Like Ak 47 and ak 74 Uzis etc

Cops Have MAC Mp5 Glocks Shotguns etc

These games are online
Sad to say but I'm back.
sounds cool.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
Well since its online ill DL it.

edit: fuck that shit, i dled it installed the killpoint game i go to join everytime it says its expired and im like wtf and its like click ok and im like fuck you!
Last edited by isaac; Feb 21, 2008 at 03:03 PM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
and then im like: lol! and then your like: OMFG why do you use then im like!
then im like: LOL!
u gotta dl the other versions too my name there is kael i'm on rooftop the most
Sad to say but I'm back.
i dled the other version thing, and it just did the same thing so i was all like fuck this and it was all like push ok again! and im like fuck you and exited it and said "this game aint worth it" and then i went to play w/e.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I play Killpoint the game. It's kind of like Counterstrike

Fave Weapon is Shotgun

My nickname on it is SlickCopper
awwww its pc only
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.