Toribash
Original Post
LOL contest #2
LOL Contest

Not Nabi this time.
I'll pay this from my very own pocket.

Welcome to the LOL contest number two!
I think some of you remembers the Nabi LOL Contest hosted by me.
The meaning of that contest was to make the funniest replay.
Well, this time you can do anything funny in words.
So, no pictures, no replays, no videos, jokes and other funny stuff... inscribed with words.
Oh, about the prize... I'll choose the best joke which I have heard of the day, though, there might not be any jokes of the day if I haven't heard good enough.
The prize of the joke of the day is 2 000 TC.
This contest lasts until my Summer vacation starts... AKA 31st May
Okay, so...

Rules

Do not send pictures.
Do not send replays.
Do not send videos.
You can throw me the joke in this thread, in this forums, in IRC, in game, everywhere.
I'll take EVERY joke what I see.
DO NOT THROW ANY IMMATURE JOKES (Example: "I fucked his mother")
Do not tell bad jokes.

Holy shiz, go and give me good jokes :o

Statistics

15th May - Loje
16th May - Nobody
17th May - Tertywerty
18th May - DesertPunk
19th May - SokuTofu
20th May - NinjaAiPoM
21st May - Nobody
22nd May -
23rd May -
24th May -
25th May -
26th May -
27th May -
28th May -
29th May -
30th May -
31st May -
Last edited by Tonakai; May 22, 2008 at 09:01 PM.
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
The best of the day!

*HUNG Wushu school with KamiKo going on, everybody is silent...*
Tertywerty joins server 30
[Evil]Tertywerty: Tamponakai!

THIS is the stuff what I like!
PERFECT timing, Terty!

The winner of this day:

Tertywerty

Thank you for the epic laughs, Tertywerty!
The 2 000 TC should be sent now.

dont get that but heh....what tha heck...Gratz terty!
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
I have the element of suprise lol. :P

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Three scientists are exploring through the jungle. They are captured by a group of vicious cannibals who wish to eat them.
"Please let us go!" the scientists pleaded. "We are only scientists!" The scientists were than led to the vicious Chief of the Cannibals.
"I will let you go home if each one of you brings 10 identical fruits back to our camp," the Chief said. The three scientists, with great smiles on their faces, ran off into the jungle to find fruit. The first scientist came back with 10 peaches.
"Okay," the Chief said. "I want you to shove all 10 peaches up your ass without changing your facial expression. If you fail to do so, I will kill you." The scientist tried, but with only one peach sticking halfway up his ass he let out a piercing scream. Because he changed his facial expression, the Chief killed him. The second scientist came back with 10 small berries.
"Okay," the Chief said. "I want you to shove all 10 berries up your ass without changing your facial expression. If you fail to do so, I will kill you."
The scientist started shoving berries up his ass.
1 berry, 2 berries, 3 berries, 4 berries, 5 berries, 6 berries, 7 berries, 8 berries, 9 berries. All of a sudden, the scientist burst into laughter. The Chief was confused, but had no choice, but to kill the scientist. Then, the two scientists that were killed were talking to each other in heaven.
"Are you crazy?" the first scientist said. "You only had one more berry to shove up your ass and then you would've been free to go home!"
"I couldn't help it!" the second scientist said. "I saw Frank walking down the road with 10 pineapples!"
The best of the day!

and i say if people want to buy time, then its just the same as buying qi...

Buying time seems so realistic.

The winner of this day:

DesertPunk

Thank you for the laughs, DesertPunk!

Sorry, didn't post yesterday's winner.
The best of the day!

[Freelance]Tonakai: Tofu tastes bad :<
(TP)[Smooth]SokuTofu: yeah it does :c

Where's the suicide?

The winner of this day:

SokuTofu

Thank you for the laughs, SokuTofu!
Last edited by Tonakai; May 19, 2008 at 10:44 PM.
Ok, Why should you never shag a dwarf with down syndrome?

Well, Its not big and its not clever!
Joshlad316-[Predator]-Black belt
After getting all of Pope Benedict's luggage loaded into the limo, (and he doesn't travel light), the driver notices the Pope still standing on the curb.
"Excuse me, Your Holiness," says the driver," Would you please take your seat so we can leave?"
"Well, to tell you the truth," says the Pope, "they never let me drive at the Vatican when I was a cardinal, and now that I'm Pope, I'd really like to drive today."
"I'm sorry, Your Holiness, but I cannot let you do that. I'd lose my job! And what if something should happen?" protests the driver, wishing he'd never gone to work that morning.
"Who's going to tell? Besides, there might be something extra in it for you," says the Pope with a smile.
Reluctantly, the driver gets in the back as the Pope climbs in behind the wheel. The driver quickly regrets his decision when, after exiting the airport, the Pontiff floors it, accelerating the limo to 105 mph.
"Please slow down, Your Holiness!" pleads the worried driver, but the Pope keeps the pedal to the metal until they hear sirens. "Oh, Dear God, I'm gonna lose my license -- and my job!" moans the driver.

The Pope pulls over and rolls down the window as the cop approaches, but the cop takes one look at him, goes back to his motorcycle, and gets on the radio. "I need to talk to the Chief," he says to the dispatcher.

The Chief gets on the radio and the cop tells him that he's stopped a limo going a hundred and five.
"So bust him," says the Chief.
"I don't think we want to do that, he's really big," said the cop.
The Chief exclaimed," All the more reason!"
"No, I mean really important," said the cop with a bit of persistence.
The Chief then asked, "Who ya got there, the Mayor?"
Cop: "Bigger."
Chief: " The Governor?"
Chief: "The President?"
"Well," said the Chief, "Who is it?"
Cop: "I think it's God!"
The Chief is stumped, " You been drinking, John? "
Cop: " No Sir."
Chief : " Then what makes you think it's God?"
Cop: "He's got the Pope as a chauffeur."
A blonde walks into a bar with another Blonde following her......You'd think one of them would notice.
Anndd
A man comes home from his job at the pickel factory and says to his wife" You know how i have had the urge to stick my weiner in the pickel cutter at work..right?" The wife says."Yes but it doesn't seem that good of an idea." The next day The Man comes home and says." I did it" And his wife says"Oh no, what happened." The man says "I got fired" Then she says "What about the pickel cutter?" He says "Oh she got fired too".

BWHAHAHAHA hillarious
Back from le-dead