Toribash
thinking about it, it would be pretty damn expensive to pay every staff member

even if you didn't include the local mods
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Originally Posted by DjPz View Post
I for one believe that people who volunteer should get some type of payment, I'm definantly not complaining about it, but why keep it a big secret? I mean I'm just looking for an answer, hence why I went to the "Ask the staff!" thread.

Unless its a huge secret to even me, we dont get any type of payment for our services. Also, if we were to have access to a staff account like the gm prize bank and gave ourselves stuff from it, we would be severely punished.(i.e. ban, loss of staff position, loss of all items/tc we legitimately acquired, etc.)
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I for one believe that people who volunteer should get some type of payment, I'm definantly not complaining about it, but why keep it a big secret? I mean I'm just looking for an answer, hence why I went to the "Ask the staff!" thread.

Really...?
Hoss.
Besides, with the capability that Nabi has in paying all of TB's staff (very low considering all of the staff we have), that would probably discourage staff from moderating the forums and doing their jobs because then, it would actually be a job, and not something they volunteered to do.
Last edited by firebolty; Nov 30, 2011 at 01:43 AM.
BAD LUCK
Working as staff-member should be based on helping the community, keep it free from shit and rule-breaks and so forth. With a payment there will be also loads of applicants who just want the money, not the work behind it.
But tbh. we have some kind of payment: Reputation!
Working as a staff member and doing a good job gets your name into discussion. Ppl start to know you (even if you never heard of them) and sometimes they also are scared if you enter a room...lol
Vox loves to collect haters instead of friends ;) Joking. Dunno why so many are mad about em, he's doing a great job. Hardliners are needed to keep things running smooth. I personally love dat guy.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Oh no, I quite definitely enjoy collecting haters, I'm masochistic.
Why is it when an average user comes into power (smod and up) they seem to get more expensive items they never would have ran into before they came into power?

I just seemed to notice this the other day.

I'd like to see some proof too.

I just checked most smods inventories and couldn't really find anything that weird.
And considering that smods are quite high in power (only admins are higher) they do not seem to own anything "that" expensive.

Most of 'em have been here quite long you can explain their items with accumulutated income from long period.

And yeah, spirit members have had those Demon items since they won that first Clan League back in -07..

BenDover still is one of the most successfull artist in TB in terms of income from his art...

etc etc..

[Edit] Okay, fixed that for yashi!
Last edited by Dargon; Nov 30, 2011 at 06:27 AM.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
BenDover still is the most successfull artist in TB in terms of income from his art...

Uh.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Uh.

mkay, One of the most successfull artist.
(Not trying to belittle you, Nigtmare, avwave DarkJack or any other great and successfull artists!)

But I remember seeing some stats about him being the most successfull..
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.