Toribash
Original Post
(Zen) Zen the buddhist's way of life

Welcome to the Zen monks. We are a clan. We do not conform.
Irc Here.

Rules
-Members must follow the basic rules of forum conduct (a.k.a. Common Sense)
-Applicants must include the word "Razzamatas" in their application
(All applications without the secret zen word will be ignored and abused for our amusement)
-Members must try to be active both ingame AND on this here thread
-Members must try to not be a dick in general

The Zen
B3st3v3r
Laz
Mutedcloud
Magicfire1998

Lazors

B3st \o/

Mutedcloud

Allies of Zen
AzureMage
SenseiKitten
Niceflames
LagSwitch
MadTDog
\o/Chamara\o/
Aracoon
Laser38
Holotor
>Erth<
PDT
Pwr

[VoT]
[Dr]

Alternate means of communication
This holds information on how to contact our members if, for whatever reason, PM or posting is not an option.
An example would be if one member goes innactive for a period of time, we can just throw you a heads up.
Members can also post their names on other games.

B3st

LoL: Makaaw
Xbox Gamertag: B3st 3v3r
[/SPOILER]

Lazors

Memorial corner
Members who has left us
Piepwn
Lewis862
Xioi
TribalD6
Magicfire1998
Foxxyboii
May you find your luck elsewhere.

Aliases
In case of renaming, these are the aliases the clan has used.
(SW) Skywalkers
(Zen) Zen the buddhist's way of life

Goals

Finish Goals list [x]
Get a banner [x]
In our own eyes, become "Well Known" [ ]
Have 10k in our clanbank [ ]
Jump the gap from 10k to 25k in the bank [ ]
Somehow gain 50k in our bank [ ]
Host a succesfull ingame event [ ]
Have 5 active, loyal members [ ]
Find 10 members join our rankings [ ]

Last but not least, hope we're not insulting anyones religion.
This is not at all the purpose.

Last edited by Lazors; Jun 2, 2013 at 04:36 PM.
Applying
So you can call me what do you want it doesn't bother me
I'm 13
My belt is Black
Originally Posted by Suero View Post
So you can call me what do you want it doesn't bother me
I'm 13
My belt is Black

Originally Posted by Application
-Name and what you wish us to refer to you as:
-Your belt ingame:
-Your age:
-The country you currently reside in/GMT:
-Tell us a little bit about yourself (Decent grammar, ---minimum of 50 words:
-2 replays (Attach to post)
-What member (If any) sent you here:
-Any Alts/bans/infractions:
-Past clans:
-Anything else you feel appropriate:

Please fill in all slots.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Firstly, please refrain from posting things like that ^ It looks makes our clan look "Tacky"

Many apologies friend but this application is just not up to scratch
If you look directly above your post, you will see the heading "Application". Copy and paste what you see there and fill in the relevant information and I will re-consider.

All the b3st'
"Slaughter is the b3st medicine"
My country is Kosova
In my country i am a normal kid my name in real life is Diar its wierd but its not what its spelled in english so im good in english so it's not that hard for me to speak.For the first time i played Toribash i palyed in twiswords i was a pro then in that mod.
My past clans are Vampire,Solar,Legend.
-----
For the replays i post them later beacuse its 10 pm and i need to go to sleep
I don't have any alts and never banned or infracted
Last edited by Suero; Mar 1, 2013 at 10:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Again, I must say no to your application
Maybe you could come back when you are a tad more experienced both ingame and and on forum and I may re-consider but for now it is a No
Please do not apply again for a while
Hope your clan turns out well, I like the name.
Requesting single allies.
I'll donate once I get some tc.
Last edited by Aracoon; Mar 1, 2013 at 10:42 PM.
Why of course my friend
your a help And of course you TC ;o will be much obliged
Last edited by b3st3v3r; Mar 1, 2013 at 10:44 PM.
Toribash Story Weekly ( The Great Escape)
The Great Escape by PhyscoXxXx
Pant*pant* I think I lost them.Said Lazor."Well, boys look what I found".Said Box as he picked up Lazor by the hair." Let me go you bastard!!.Said Lazor as she shouted at him."Well, you are wet little whore are you?"Said Box as he grabbed her love tunnel."No!! Ple-please stop!!".Said Lazor as she was aroused by the touch."You are soaking wet,also that means your horny aren't you?".Said Box."Dude let me ram her already".Said Solax as he stroked his shaft.So Solax rammer his shaft into Lazor tiny hole. "Rghh!! Damn Bitch your tight as hell"! Said Solax as he punished her tiny hole more."I-i'm coming!!".Yelled Lazor. Lazor juices went on solax Hard Member and from her orgasm and made him cum too."RGH!!!!".Said Solax as he came inside lazor."My turn!" Said Box as he stuck his shaft into her mouth. "That's A good girl...Mrr".Said Box as he blowed his load into lazors mouth."Can i go now please.Said Lazor as she pleaded them. "NEVER!!!"Said Box and Solax at the same time.

Meanwhile in the forest....... We need to figure out how to save lazor quickly!.Shouted Bestever."Dude, cool it already!.Said Aracoon."Ok we strike tonight!".Shouted Bestever." Do you feel something evil?"Said Aracoon."Well, You guys will need my help and my friends will help too.Said PhyscoXxXx as his voice as vemon.Bestever and Aracoon nodded at physco. 4Hours later!!!

Shhhhhh....Cmon.Said PhyscoXxXx as he took out 50 guards."How can you do that?!!"Said Bestever." He is Satans son bro".Said Aracoon." Holy Shit!!!".Said Bestever."Dude, Don't get excited".Said PhyscoXxXx as he flew over the wall.Bestever and Aracoon parkour up the walla and saw PhyscoXxXx fighting solax.RGh!!!!!!.Roared PhyscoXxXx as he pulled off solax head.All the sudden box cut off PhyscoXxXx arm.ARGH!!!!!!!.Screamed PhyscoXxXx as he went into flames."OMG!!!.Said Box as he ran away.So PhyscoXxXx picked up lazor and brought her back. "Your welcome.Said PhyscoXxXx. Lazor then kissed physcoxxxx for saving her."Wheres ares?"Said Bestever
"HE saved me and he my hero."Said Lazor." I have to go back to hell now, bye friends".Said PhyscoXxXxa as he opened the gate to hell and walked into and went back to hell."Don't GO!!!!.Cried Lazor."Til we meet again my friends".Said PhyscoXxXx as he left

THE END (pls rate (1-10) and comment
Last edited by PhyscoXxXx; Mar 2, 2013 at 12:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
.................just.......no..........