Toribash
Original Post
[Zen] The Buddhist Way Of Life - Recruiting

This is the [Zen] recruitment thread.
The clan page is HERE, be sure to read the rules before you apply.

1 Week between applications.

For you lazy buggers you may use the application already created for you bellow, however free form applications are more likely to catch our eye.
-The country you currently reside in/GMT:
-Tell us a little bit about yourself (Decent grammar, ---minimum of 50 words):
-Any traits you posses:
-2 replays (Attach to post)
-What member (If any) sent you here:
-Any Alts/bans/infractions:
-Past clans:

-Anything else you feel appropriate:

Last edited by Zenbank; Mar 31, 2013 at 06:50 PM.
Hellu

-Name and what you wish us to refer to you as: Call me whatever, i'm fine with ennything :3
-Your belt ingame: 8th dan black belt
-Your age (in days): 15 ( 16 in 11 days :3)
-The country you currently reside in/GMT: Sweden
-Tell us a little bit about yourself (Decent grammar, ---minimum of 50 words): I'm a pretty neat guy who dont like to fight over some random shitty bullshit, i know b3st from older days and like to help this clan out a bit ;), im pretty active ingame with al kinds off mods and different players, my best mods are. sparing mostly and parkour, other than that it's probably lenshu ore wushu, cant play akido ore enny off that for shit, tho play for fun sometimes ;o. I belive ive gotten to become a quite good realistick sparrer/parkourer, iff you wanna know moore just ask ;)
-Any traits you posses: as i stated above, pretty neat sparrer/parkourer
-2 replays (Attach to post) will be attatched
-What member (If any) sent you here: non, wanted to meet up and help b3st3ver a little :3
-Any Alts/bans/infractions: some infractions, tho nothing majour
-Past clans:quantum,ethr,obey,

-Anything else you feel appropriate: Love b3st :3
Attached Files
Spar vs chaz.rpl (670.1 KB, 14 views)
Spar vs Hatt.rpl (900.3 KB, 11 views)
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by xioi View Post
Hellu

-Name and what you wish us to refer to you as: Call me whatever, i'm fine with ennything :3
-Tell us a little bit about yourself (Decent grammar, ---minimum of 50 words): I'm a pretty neat guy who dont like to fight over some random shitty bullshit, i know b3st from older days and like to help this clan out a bit ;), im pretty active ingame with al kinds off mods and different players, my best mods are. sparing mostly and parkour, other than that it's probably lenshu ore wushu, cant play akido ore enny off that for shit, tho play for fun sometimes ;o. I belive ive gotten to become a quite good realistick sparrer/parkourer, iff you wanna know moore just ask ;)
-What member (If any) sent you here: non, wanted to meet up and help b3st3ver a little :3

Very nice application. Shame you didn't read the rules.
I'm leaning to a yes anyway. We really need members, and no one is perfect i guess.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by xioi View Post
Hellu

Great application. For any future recruits, this is the kind of application you will want to post to have a chance to get in. Anyways, onto my vote.

While you have had infractions, your app is great. I watched your two replays and they are well done, in your spar with Hatt you are a little less realistic with some unnecessary flips, but they look great. You show quite a bit of skill and it doesn't hurt that you know B3st. Overall I definitely vote yes on your application.
-----
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Very nice application. Shame you didn't read the rules.
I'm leaning to a yes anyway. We really need members, and no one is perfect i guess.

Have you thought about putting the rules in this thread too?
Last edited by mutedcloud; Apr 9, 2013 at 10:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Fun things, happy things, eventually they will all change. Even so, can you continue loving something, even after it changes?
I am a 14 year old boy from india. I am a kind and well-mannered person. I dont mind donating TC to people who really need it. My GMT is 5:30. I have been playing toribash for 3 months now. I have not got any major bans or infractions as yet.I am currently a black belt. I think i am planning to buy qi.I am very active on forum and ingame. I am either on forum or in game for about 2-3 hours on week days and about 4 hours on week ends. I really love akido and its variants. Out of my 1000 games about 950 have been of akido or akido big dojo. Other than that i like sparring and taekkyon. I also make heads and sets for some extra TC. Other than that, i also love to bet. I have made bout 15-20k from betting. When i am not playing toribash, i am either playing football, sleeping, studying or doing something in between the lines.
As of zen goes, i wanna be a part of this clan.I want to join this clan because u guys are active and are even though you have 4-4 ppl, they all are really skilled and nice. I am really looking forwanrd to learn new things from you guys and make new friends.

THANK YOU

Ramazzatas
Last edited by magicfire1998; Apr 12, 2013 at 05:08 PM.
Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere may be happy.
He's in TA, and is pretty good in game.
App is ok, forgot the secret magic awesome word though.
But it's ok i guess, nobody reads rules nowadays anyways. I say yes.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
oops edited!!

just so that this does not become a spam: Did you know that kangaroos have 3 balls and that too triangle in shape >.<
Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere may be happy.
applicaton
-Name and what you wish us to refer to you as: Real life name :Neacail, Ingame name :Shadow102. You can call me whatever it's fine with me
-Your belt ingame: black belt
-Your age (in days): 13
-The country you currently reside in/GMT: Malta
-Tell us a little bit about yourself (Decent grammar, ---minimum of 50 words):So sometimes I'm gentle and angry (because I go to school and those stuff) I've been playing toribash for such a long time about 2 years. My favourtie hobbies are Football and playing Playstation - Razzamatas edition!
-Any traits you posses: Muted taught me how to run and I can beat him.
-What member (If any) sent you here: Mutedcloud
-Any Alts/bans/infractions: No never have been banned and dont have alts.
Attached Files
Decap on ninjutsu.rpl (77.0 KB, 10 views)
crouchingtiger decap!.rpl (51.9 KB, 8 views)
Originally Posted by Shadow102 View Post
-Name and what you wish us to refer to you as: Real life name :Neacail, Ingame name :Shadow102. You can call me whatever it's fine with me
-Your belt ingame: black belt
-Your age (in days): 13
-The country you currently reside in/GMT: Malta
-Tell us a little bit about yourself (Decent grammar, ---minimum of 50 words):So sometimes I'm gentle and angry (because I go to school and those stuff) I've been playing toribash for such a long time about 2 years. My favourtie hobbies are Football and playing Playstation - Razzamatas edition!
-Any traits you posses: Muted taught me how to run and I can beat him.
-What member (If any) sent you here: Mutedcloud
-Any Alts/bans/infractions: No never have been banned and dont have alts.

A good friend of mine that I play Toribash with. Going to invite using one of my vouching invites. Lazors, if you don't know about this, ask B3st about it.
Fun things, happy things, eventually they will all change. Even so, can you continue loving something, even after it changes?
Meh, would've said yes anyway.
Welcome to the clan!