Toribash
Aw yiss caev fandoodles, awesome. c:

Originally Posted by DopeTactic View Post
Snook you're pretty hot m8

Snook is a different user but i'm sure he appreciates the notion. ;o
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
wait, since when could you actually draw?

Iunno, depends on how you define actually drawing. :U
Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
What's it gonna do? Floss me?

on a side note. I knew your avvy was a gif, I saw it move.... and now I know it is.
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/cust...ar18167_22.gif

A wise man once said: "Thou shalt not poke fun at a dinosaur with a red swooshyline that could easily constrict your windpipe." :v
But yes, it is indeed a gif. I didn't mention it at first because i like to see peoples reactions when they discover it, hee hee.
Originally Posted by meow View Post
Draw lions and tigers and Maine coons ;)

But whilst I'm drunk, I get amazing at toribash like to unbeatable levels but I'm pretty shit when sober...

I am doing sober September... Come talk to me about it: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=528979

Staying on topic, what's your system with art... From idea to implementation how do you normally do things?

Dawgs are funnier to draw than cats though, they have sillier faces to be made. :I
Anyhoo, i'll get back to you on the detailed approach (since i'd like to illustrate it, which might take a bit), but the bottom line is this:

Swooshylines --> Circles --> Sketch --> Clean lines --> Flat colours --> Shading --> Highlights --> Refine until i stop caring about it

For paintings, i usually skip the clean lines, since they're not part of the painting. Most of my doodles end at clean lines. :v
Originally Posted by Kyuri View Post
still my favorite artist. :>

Aw shoot heck, thanks bromate. <3
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
A wise man once said: "Thou shalt not poke fun at a dinosaur with a red swooshyline that could easily constrict your windpipe." :v

I think you should direct me to this wise man, I could learn a lot from him.
But yes, it is indeed a gif. I didn't mention it at first because i like to see peoples reactions when they discover it, hee hee.

Thats mean

SO I WASN'T INSANE! I KNEW IT!

Moving on, Can you please draw a baguette with a fedora? It'd be the most amazingest thing ever.
pretty please?
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Haven't seen any pidgeons drawn on your thread yet.... i'm starting to think you don't like pidgeons....

Anywaysss. Actual question for once. When you first started toribash did you ever think you would become a legend?

I do. Ima be the pidgeon lord.
I also haven't drawn any aardvarks in here. Don't have time to draw all animals ever, yaknow. :v
Anyhoo, no, i did not. I also didn't know that there would ever be something like this, which probably also factored in. Sure, i aspired to get in the default replays (which i actually was for a while, so job well done?), but in general i don't consider myself to be very fame-worthy at all, even though it would be cool.

Originally Posted by Mack View Post
Moving on, Can you please draw a baguette with a fedora? It'd be the most amazingest thing ever.
pretty please?

Well this is one of those things that probably only seem great on paper, but okay.

the most sharply dressed bread
Originally Posted by Gruszex View Post
Another fanart

SHOOK

Hee, nice. Gotta love the hat.
Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
Thats mean

Mean? Nah, just cheeky. If i was being mean, i'd be giving Gruszex shit for not being the next Michaelangelo. I am many things, but a bumbaclot, i am not. Well, maybe on certain occasions. :v

also meow here's that arting process thing i talked about earlier

because this is going to take up some space

<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
You are really obsessed with red swooshy lines now aren't you?

Your art tutorial is better than most out there xD

remind me what your legend item is....