Ranking
please do not accept solo , give him a background check guys , just this month hes asked about 50 clans to join
Do note any future post from you that doesn't include the playthrough of the previously mentioned doom level will be not valid.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Favourite Anime/Manga: Naruto, sorry if you don't like it but this is the very thing that got me into Anime and I have rewatched it and I draw Pictures of Naruto Daily!
Favourite Character: NAruto =D I mean Naruto Ftw right?
What made you love Anime/Manga? I played Games which were always to futuristic or realistic, and I think life can seem a little dull when compared to Anime. So I used pivot the stick figure animating Freeware and looked up on Droidz for some characters, I found Naruto and so I told my friends about it, they said "OMG they do Naruto Characters?! WTH thats EPIC!" So I was asking about why they were so excited, they told me a little bit about Naruto, and got me hooked onto Anime. And then I became a Anime Pioneer! xD
Anime card: Well it sucks atm but Ill update it with a better background, this one isnt the right size :S

im super cool!!!!