people playing: 346, servers online: 106, games played: 134,715,095 Top Player: dillon4545

Toribash Community » Market » Items
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Sep 10, 2016   #1
Icky
ES Daddy

08 Belt
Clan: Parrot

Profile and Item Customisation Store
Greetings

We're happy to present you an official Profile and Item customization store.

Here you will be able to purchase custom usertitles, avatars and other changes to your forum profile.
Notice: you cannot buy ToriPrime and ToriVIP subscriptions here, use this page to purchase them
For purchasing custom usertitles with TC, use the Usertitle Shop

Features available for purchase and the price list (PayPal only):

• Text usertitle (no more than one line of text, about 30-35 symbols) ....... $1.5
    • Bold / italics / underlined / custom sized text .............................. +$1.5 for each
    • Blank usertitle text .................................................. .... +$2
      * Maximum size available for purchase is "5"
    • Colored usertitle text .................................................. .... +$2
    • Use of <marquee> .................................................. .......... +$4
    • Use of <a href=" "> (links, only Toribash-related) ........................... +$3

• Custom image usertitle (150x20px max) ..................................... $6
    • Animated usertitle (no more than 150 KB) ..................................... +$2

• Custom avatars
    • VIP-sized avatar (150x150px, not animated) .................................... $4
    • Bigger sized avatar (150x200px max, not animated) ............................. $8
    • Animated avatar (no more than 500 KB) ........................................ +$3

• Other profile customizations
    • Name change (4 letters minimum, alpha numeric only) ........................... $25
    • Custom join date .................................................. ........... $140
    • Custom profile infraction .................................................. .. $4
    • Unlock Achivements.................................................. .......... $2

Here you will be able to purchase custom Ingame Items that were made by you or recolours of 3d items in the Torishop.
  • 3D Item forging
    • Single, Simple Item (Maximum of 500 polys) ................................... $30
    • Complicated, Single Item (Between 501 and 1000 polys)......................... $50
    • Item Set (Two or more Items that are Matching or Complementing) ............................. $ - Negotiable
    • Recolour of existing item (E.g. Pink Blindfold, Blue KameHame Hair) .......... $10 --- You must own the item in its normal form already, this will be traded in for the custom recolour.

Please do not annoy other staff members by asking to sell you anything for a lower price / TC.
Usertitles and avatars are one-time changes. You will only be able to change them according to your usergroup permissions on your own.

Standard TC prices for name changes (100k, doubled for each of the following changes) still apply.
For other TC sinks check this thread.

The PayPal account for sending money to is [email protected]
Don't send anything until I tell you the final price and that the thing you're asking for follows the rules listed above.
All PayPal fees are paid by the customer.

All the questions are to be asked in this thread or via PM.
Addicted-re 07-16
Custom Profile Shop
[17:31] <~suomynona> <3 Icky
Replay thread thing
Have any reports or issues?

Last edited by Fear; May 16, 2017 at 05:17 PM.. Reason: Item Forging now avaliable to the public
Icky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2016   #2
DeakManiac
Elitist

Elite Master Belt
Clan: Electric

Are they permanet?
||YRBFilms||
| [TMO] | [e] |
Video Producer YRBFilms
DeakManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2016   #3
Icky
ES Daddy

08 Belt

Until you change them or get them changed, yes.
Addicted-re 07-16
Custom Profile Shop
Replay thread thing
Old Sep 10, 2016   #4
DeakManiac
Elitist

Elite Master Belt
Clan: Electric

So, one payment on avatar is only good for one image or?
||YRBFilms||
| [TMO] | [e] |
Video Producer YRBFilms
DeakManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2016   #5
Icky
ES Daddy

08 Belt

Yep.

Originally Posted by OP
Usertitles and avatars are one-time changes.

If you wanna change it later, you can change it yourself but it will not override the limits set by the forum like I can.
Addicted-re 07-16
Custom Profile Shop
Replay thread thing

Last edited by Icky; Oct 25, 2016 at 06:05 PM..
Old Sep 10, 2016   #6
Tuna
<º))))><

6th Dan Black Belt

Cheers big ears.

No problemo o7 ~I
Lewd member
Join the discord.

Last edited by Icky; Sep 10, 2016 at 05:04 AM..
Tuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2016   #7
WeooWeoo
Family Dog Beater

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Catalyst

Ayy, had a question.

I don't see it on here, so it may not be part of this. But Shev has a "Mr." in front of his name for awhile, and now he no longer has that. What was that all about? I thought it was a profile customization but I dont see anything about it here.
"Let me keep you here for an hour, okay pick a number" - Pouffy
"Weoo is correct unfortunately." -Icky
WeooWeoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2016   #8
Kyle

6th Dan Black Belt
Clan: I am

Well, since he's new site developer, i guess he could customize his profile as much as he likes.
I believe he got some sort of admin ability or such.
🌀Toribash Marketeers Organization🌀
Kicks Of Passion
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2016   #9
Mr. shev

Got Rid Of His Belt
Clan: [UssR]

"Mr. " prefix is an identifier of the developer user group, same as coloured names for Admins/Smods/Squads etc. Developers who also hold other staff positions do not have the prefix.

You cannot change your username colour or add a custom prefix like "Mr. " through Profile Customization Store. However, you are able to add a one-character prefix with VIP subscription that can be bought here.
100 101 118
shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2016   #10
WeooWeoo
Family Dog Beater

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Catalyst

Originally Posted by shev View Post
"Mr. " prefix is an identifier of the developer user group, same as coloured names for Admins/Smods/Squads etc. Developers who also hold other staff positions do not have the prefix.

You cannot change your username colour or add a custom prefix like "Mr. " through Profile Customization Store. However, you are able to add a one-character prefix with VIP subscription that can be bought here.

Agh, my ignorance got to the best of me. My bad. Thanks.
"Let me keep you here for an hour, okay pick a number" - Pouffy
"Weoo is correct unfortunately." -Icky
WeooWeoo is offline   Reply With Quote