Ranking
The fuck? That isnt SkulSex, he has a smartass remark to everything

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
The fuck? That isnt SkulSex, he has a smartass remark to everything

I am in agreement to this fellow.
Soo

Due to irc shenanigans, and by don's w/e order thing Idk

I'm now back in forum control and shit, oh and:

[19:11] <Donseluke> I think the rest of parrot deserves to know about this: http://imgur.com/HlEqn

inb4skuledit
Dear the members of Parrot,

Due to Donseluke getting himself banned once again, the event which he was hosting now lacks someone to run it. Being as it is or was a Parrot clan event, I'm hoping that one of you (Or all of you as a collective mindless mass! Like in 1942!) can step up to manage said event. Alternatively, you could declare the event over right now, and select a winner or something. Let me know what the decision is.

Thanks. Here's an adorable cartoon of a bee for your consideration.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Dear the members of Parrot,

Due to Donseluke getting himself banned once again, the event which he was hosting now lacks someone to run it. Being as it is or was a Parrot clan event, I'm hoping that one of you (Or all of you as a collective mindless mass! Like in 1942!) can step up to manage said event. Alternatively, you could declare the event over right now, and select a winner or something. Let me know what the decision is.

Thanks. Here's an adorable cartoon of a bee for your consideration.

"Happy as fuck bee"

Dat bee

Anyway, end the event, and we can't select a winner because the required tc for the prize is all on Don's account, unless you can do something about that.
Last edited by JDeck; Feb 1, 2012 at 01:32 AM.
Originally Posted by JDeck View Post
Dat bee

Anyway, end the event, and we can't select a winner because the required tc for the prize is all on Don's account, unless you can do something about that.

I most certainly can!

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
I most certainly can!

Actually, wait, sorry to disappoint, but:

[19:41] <Skul> re the event - just reply that getting the tc from don's account is not necessary & that the event should just be closed

So, I don't think the prize shall be given, sorry, next time we'll think of another way to use it.
Very well. Would you like to confer and declare an honorary (No prize necessary) winner anyways, just for finality's sake? I can close the thread afterwards.

B&B&B&
Very well. Would you like to confer and declare an honorary (No prize necessary) winner anyways, just for finality's sake? I can close the thread afterwards.

Hehe well i dont think there can be a winner since no one really made anything other than posting "reserved" in he thread

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.