BOOST
27 Votes / 79.41%
Yonker
7 Votes / 20.59%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

yonker is a funny name haha
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Yonker is banned 4life, I think boost wins by default
"Bust down rollie avalanche, yeah my old bitch average, this my first time rappin it, Ima go stupid shiii"
HUH? | EL 4 LYFE
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
sorry i dont use these fkn forums like you people

posting over one post every two days in the decade you've been here and you still can't put an image and type text into the same post in one go? how many posts have you deleted doing this?

get some help smh

also yonker got banned, boost wins.
Originally Posted by Icky View Post

posting over one post every two days in the decade you've been here and you still can't put an image and type text into the same post in one go? how many posts have you deleted doing this?

get some help smh

also yonker got banned, boost wins.

stop the itemp hate, anyways yeah boost won
"Bust down rollie avalanche, yeah my old bitch average, this my first time rappin it, Ima go stupid shiii"
HUH? | EL 4 LYFE
Originally Posted by John View Post
Nvm i change my mind boost, I want to see imperial vs luca

lmfao

Discord: provenzatypebeat
I vote for Fred.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Originally Posted by EPOCH View Post
glazer

HUH? | EL 4 LYFE