Ranking
He seems like a pretty cool guy, to me. He saw that God was a dick and decided to run things himself. Then God was just like lolgtfo fgt and go run your own dimension.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
eh, depends what you call satan.

Satan in myths/religion was supposed to be feared, the ultimate test of your faith in god.
If you look at greek mythology, Hades runs the underworld and depending on how you look at him, he's more mean than evil.

But satan nowadays is a pussy. No more endless torture, no more seven levels of hell, nope. Now he just cries and appearently sleep with saddam.

So in summary;
Christian satan = the essence of evil
myth-ee type satan is meh.
Present satan could use a swift kick in the butt.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Because he took on a god that couldnt fucken lead his people right. I'd do the same in his position. Except i probably would have tried to keep it secret. Satan was the smart one. Im sure he'd do a much better job than god did. Dont say it'd make it hell on earth. The only reason he's fucked up in the head right now is because hes been living in hell for the past who nos how long. But before god went and kicked him out like an epic douch bag, he was probably a pretty cool guy lol
Redbull Gave Me Wings
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
He seems like a pretty cool guy, to me. He saw that God was a dick and decided to run things himself. Then God was just like lolgtfo fgt and go run your own dimension.

I like this guys definition lol. agree'd
Lol i say god's way beter than satan..Yet i do fell sorry for the guy cause he just wanted a little power and god Fcked him for that.
Looks up 2:[Auskingd0m],[Venuuk],[Toast],[Ninjabent],[Festus],[Kobolt],[Oblivion],[kaszanas] and[BenDover]
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
He seems like a pretty cool guy, to me. He saw that God was a @#$^ and decided to run things himself. Then God was just like lol@#$%!^*@ and go run your own dimension.

if the quote above was trollbait....

if that crap was serious...

Mhm.
Hey, uh, hi, yeah, why do you worship whatever you worship?

What does it matter to you if other people have different beliefs and ideals?

Satan has his following, as do godallahyahweh and manbearpig, for relatively the same reason. 1 group of people view him as a savior, and persuade others into joining in formal whatever over whatever beliefs. Same mechanics exist behind all forms of organized religion, no matter how different the face is, and no matter what silly headwear they recommend their followers.
Hoss.