Toribash
that was blunt.

but anyways some of the effects are too much, i have to say. But who cares what others have to say? As long as you think it's nice it's nice.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Tyzi can be mean sometimes. I do find something kinda funny. I think I remember when he was teaching me how to play Vayne he must've been in an extremely EXTREMELY good mood. He sounded like nightblue3 and he was kinda funny. Then later on, I watch one of his streams on hitbox and the guy's voice gets all deep I was like, "is this the real Tyzi?" And idk maybe he was on a different account but stream was on a support and apparently Tyzi was mid playing LeBlanc. Idk how that worked.

Anyway, how did you even get so much negativity out of what little he said? There's too much coming out of you and just a few sentences from him. It makes no sense whatsoever.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays

buying me that slayer jinx and probably deep terror thresh. I don't want blood noon anymore since Project > Blood Noon and i also have the High Moon

Pantheon looks adorable as shit with that bucket on his head

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Blood Moon looks better than Project imo.

In looks they are even but the sfx of Proj., wind wall, and tornado look awesome. The recall is a bit weird tho.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Tyzi can be mean sometimes. I do find something kinda funny. I think I remember when he was teaching me how to play Vayne he must've been in an extremely EXTREMELY good mood. He sounded like nightblue3 and he was kinda funny. Then later on, I watch one of his streams on hitbox and the guy's voice gets all deep I was like, "is this the real Tyzi?" And idk maybe he was on a different account but stream was on a support and apparently Tyzi was mid playing LeBlanc. Idk how that worked.

Anyway, how did you even get so much negativity out of what little he said? There's too much coming out of you and just a few sentences from him. It makes no sense whatsoever.

ugkratos streams on my hitbox, since my computer is too butt to do so.
not in a good mood, i actually do coaching

hawkeye: too much babyraging, your clips aren't worth making a montage with. that's all i have to say, otherwise i'd talk about it when i posted.
Last edited by TyZi; Jun 15, 2016 at 08:34 AM.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Yeah, but your voice was completely different. No wait. Was that Kratos' voice that was so deep? Holy balls it's falling into place now.

Anyways, I'll give some criticism once I watch that video. Brb.

I see what Tyzi us talking about now. There really isn't anything interesting happening in these clips. Like who are you playing against even? That Akali just stopped moving for no reason, J4 is overstaying and overextended, Illaoi got a gank from somebody who is the same level as her but is also 4 levels below you. It was definitely one of the more interesting clips tho along with the 1v4 and the Akali/Ahri gank turnaround albeit they were really retarded. Good Charm dodges. But it's still not flashy enough.

I know you're higher rank than me so you probably have better clips than this. Bubba Kush was Silver when he was making his Lee montages but look at his montages. He's pulling off plays that are beyond his ranking. The difference is that you aren't really making any plays or displaying great use of mechanics like QW, using Windwall to gain vision, etc. Try something like escaping a terrible situation/chasing using Jg camps. More 1v5s and shit like the one you did on bot Lane too.
Last edited by SparChar; Jun 15, 2016 at 09:16 AM.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
i got Omega Squad Teemo from a mystery gift, my second legendary skin [ both are from mystery gifts :o ]