Toribash
Original Post
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
I can't wait to see 4 player parkours, will be awesome things dudes and dudettes.

Not just 4 player parkour.
Imagine 4 player spars.
Or 4 player wars.
It would be a mindblowing experience none the less.
I'm more about the parkours, because when people do spars they try to get points and a good spar will have less scoring of points and more smooth movements.
Great work hampa...
I've started losing interest in this game in general along the long years,
it's a blow of fresh air in our lungs!
I hope to see other old fags messing around Toribash Next as I'll do.

Much luv.
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
I think the only reason you have to use lua to make mods in Toribash current is because the game was coded some 12 years ago. Also, the platform and engine used, were, are, not very good engines. With the Unitty3D engine the games mods should have plenty more options for us man.

I agree, hopefully us C peasants can begin workin' on Toribash mods, that'd be wicked. It'd be so dope if Toribash had like a whole API/Library system to mod from too, like Minecraft and such. Hopefully it'll be that good, but I don't expect it, it's all coming from Humper and I wouldn't want him to overload himself. But this new engine seems like it's gonna be dopeeeeee
Originally Posted by SkypePro View Post
I agree, hopefully us C peasants can begin workin' on Toribash mods, that'd be wicked. It'd be so dope if Toribash had like a whole API/Library system to mod from too, like Minecraft and such. Hopefully it'll be that good, but I don't expect it, it's all coming from Humper and I wouldn't want him to overload himself. But this new engine seems like it's gonna be dopeeeeee

If you can mod Toribash just like you can mod Minecraft.
I'll fucking praise you.
Originally Posted by Manitoda View Post
If you can mod Toribash just like you can mod Minecraft.
I'll fucking praise you.

I'm gonna fuckin' remember this post. I am going to work my ass off to mod this Toribash Next thing like you can Minecraft. And I better get you to praise the fuck outta me boy.
Originally Posted by Rust View Post
Question 3: As an avid sparrer/parkourist I want to know if the gravity will remain the same. Like will -30.00 gravity be different in TB Next or about the same?

It's a different physics engine, so even if it used the same numbering scheme it'd not be the same.
Think along the lines of how TB Wii was different from TB in terms of gravity and how movement felt - that was down to the physics.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkypePro View Post
I'm gonna fuckin' remember this post. I am going to work my ass off to mod this Toribash Next thing like you can Minecraft. And I better get you to praise the fuck outta me boy.

Do it!
*praises*
will toribash next be free?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.