Ranking
Someone please tell me link8 is foreign, and that's the reason for his atrocious writing.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Oh gawd.

So then, how old are you? Are you simply too young to know the spelling of a lot of words and how grammar works?

Also, he just used 1 period, and that was at the very end. This leads me to believe that his entire interview was 1 big run on sentence and there's another big run on sentence at the end that was cut out.
Last edited by isaac; May 8, 2011 at 12:37 AM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Look.
Just look.
This thread is about link8 stopping trolls from trolling,
and you use this thread to troll him.
Just reminding you guys.
Anyways, good job link, that's another step closer.
Mhm.
I love the Toribash community. I don't particularly like Link8, but that doesn't mean I'm going to be an ass about it just because I can. Also, arguing about his grammar is pretty immature, I don't see the point to it. If anything, argue about what he said.
Last edited by Numbers; May 8, 2011 at 02:22 AM.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
I don't know if I should close this thread for being a trollfest or letting it go because the article itself is meant for trolling

don't get me wrong, it was amazing Eureka ;o
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by Hamr View Post
If you want to put off a more mature aura, try memorizing a dictionary. Your spelling and grammar are atrocious.

Actually, what puts off a mature aura is having mature content. What puts off an immature aura is superficial insulting and nitpicking like your post.
Last edited by Logic; May 8, 2011 at 02:52 AM.
It's ok that you're trying to do something about it Link, but it's pretty bad timing.
Wibbles, and it's trolls just got removed.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..