Ranking
toribash's extremely flexible customization has always been an essential aspect of the game; not only does it give players a sort of objective to strive for, but its also such a unique way to express yourself however you want. canning that in favor of really limited, fifa slider based customization would be an insane downgrade and a failure at understanding a key part of what makes ur game fun

so theres no way they'd do that right tell me the frog is wrong
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Originally Posted by King View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ko9TpduOhE

Take a moment boys, it was fun while it lasted. o7

those guys had the same intro for every song so that people listening on the radio knew who they were

fun fact

also fuck ur art king
Imagine waiting 7 years for this game to release and this is the announcement they give you.

Originally Posted by sir View Post
Wishlist Toribash Next now, coming January 24th

Honestly as a player from 2014, I'm so disappointed.

We gotta see what the game is gonna give us from here.
so far i have almost 0 interest in playing toribash next, ill be switching to toribash standalone and hopefully whenever the tb servers shutdown i can still play

from what ive seen and heard so far, my opinion of tbn is in the gutter, im trying to be optimistic but yeah
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
I've talked to everyone I can, every has said the same thing. Nobody is excited, we are all going to try it out and go back. Everyone agrees the trailer blows, mwah said it best "looks like a wii verison". I swear we are getting a beta verison after 7 years. We are giving everything up for 2v2. also this thread has over 40 replies and over 1.2k views and staff havnt responded to any concerns besides saying new game.
the idea of not being able to take my art/texture items with me is a DEAL BREAKER, i grinded for 10 years to get my tori where it is now and yall got me fucked up if i gotta throw that all away for nothing
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
the idea of not being able to take my art/texture items with me is a DEAL BREAKER, i grinded for 10 years to get my tori where it is now and yall got me fucked up if i gotta throw that all away for nothing

preach