Ranking
Well, best FPP zombie game, that's for sure. It's get easier and easier once you find new shit and get levels (kinda like with witcher 3, the more you play, the more you become a MACHINE OF DEATH) but still fun nontheless.

EDIT: aAHAHHAHA
just rekt 3 UKcucks in be a zombie mode. Faggots destroyed 4 out of 5 of my hives but I was patient and outplayed them in the end. Took me around an hour but it was totally worth it. I'm rock hard right now, awwwww yusss.
Last edited by Powas; Dec 20, 2015 at 07:04 PM.
retired
bought guns of icarus, 4-pack is 10 bucks

it's mad bank and I recommend it to everyone

plus steampunk rocket launchers are awesome
goodbye cruel world
Bought Cities: Skylines, Outlast, Spec ops: The line and Neptunia 3rd so far. That may be it, madmax is still a bit too expensive and there is no sale for far cry 4 :<>
retired
I haven't bought anything yet because there's still time and I want to be certain about my purchases. I'm 100% getting dying light, aside from that dunno. Possibly scholar of the first sin upgrade to DS2, I only have the base game. Not buying neptunias because they're far in the backlog and by the time I get to them, they'll be piss cheap.

Honestly I don't see any attractive offers this year, if you have suggestions, go.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/jtank/games/?tab=all

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Dominions 4 is the Dwarf Fortress of 4x games, highly recommend

also bought chivalry for the lulz, what can go wrong for 2.50?
goodbye cruel world
Bought some more shit, namely worms revolution (piss cheap and fun, get it, fags, so we can play; scorp, jtank and thrandir also got it), transistor (looks cool), slender: the arrival (again, cheap) and saints row IV.

Edit: first city, which I deleted soon after, what a fucking mess, weeeee.

Last edited by Powas; Dec 27, 2015 at 12:33 AM.
retired
original war - MY FAVOURITE GAME

atm under 1 euro on steam.
Selling tc via paypal , pm me
Chris Sawyers Locomotion. 10/10 game

Also bought that random worms game cause it was cheap.

And CS:Go for no reason other than it seems to be popular.
Behold, the city of autism

derp

IT'S UGLY, IT'S NOT REALLY WELL PLANNED BUT IT WORKS AND BRINGS PROFIT
retired
Downloaded CIV5 again. Fucking Arabia scum cucked me and achieved cultural victory 3 turns before I could get diplomatic victory. Well, time for plan B, I have a save game 30 turns before that and I have nukes. Gotta go full ghandi.

retired