Ranking
Just preparing the game log so it won't take as long this time:

[Addicted] #-# [RelaxAll]

Last edited by Alessandro; Jul 26, 2015 at 12:37 PM.
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
Good games guys. Despite the split up thing you guys were actually really chill to play against, fluent setting ups etc.

Sorry Icky that I couldn't play you in greykido. You did well anyways.
Now hang people in 2nd bracket pls
Originally Posted by Owca View Post

Icky came and played 2 rk-mma matches with killer and destram and some leftover judofrac with me. 10-2 for RA. Gg&wp. Good luck on your second chance lads!
Last edited by k6vamees; Jul 27, 2015 at 10:30 AM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
So guys

LETS DO SOME PLANNING SHALL WE?

We would prefer saturday around 20.00 GMT. Would be pretty optimal. Discuss.
I think I'm gonna be unavailable on saturday due to not being @ home, though I might have internet there but nothing's guaranteed. I can do my games earlier or late (GMT) on sunday.

@addicks
initial draft

tell me if you need modificiations, also force flxy to play erheshfdsjfjtkv2

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Yo, cowmeat is unable to make saturday now (although the rest of us are still on for saturday 20GMT), so is it possible to play 2 erthtk and 2 lenshu matches either tomorrow, friday, early saturday or sunday?
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
Yo, cowmeat is unable to make saturday now (although the rest of us are still on for saturday 20GMT), so is it possible to play 2 erthtk and 2 lenshu matches either tomorrow, friday, early saturday or sunday?

That depends. Is it possible for you to quit parrot and join adickturd?
goodbye cruel world
Originally Posted by Moop View Post

Personally, I think you guys should be disqualified now
But, because i'm generous, I can organise a lenshu game (or two) and an erthtk game with cowmeat during the week
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student