Ranking
Original Post
[R] Joint 512x Text Set (Tribal - silver pallet)
Sup.

I have 390k+ in the bank. (This may increase at a later point though so don't restrict yourself to that budget... Discussion of how much I pay is dealt with AFTER the whole set is completed and based off what I feel it's worth. You will be allowed to haggle ofc)

I'm looking for a full joint texture set. I would like it to match my set, in colour and design.
I have mostly 128 Texts on but I have 512 images so if ya want them to work off because it'd be easier, PM me and I'll reply with a link too my drop box. (A roundabout way I concede. But no point making it easy to steal)

Going back too "I would like it to match my set, in colour and design" above, I mean in regards to the designs and the darker parts that give it some depth. But also I'd like it to match the textures beside and above it.
(Eg, The bicep and tricep texts are broken by a elbow that doesn't match/connect. So I'd like them connected | Or as another example, Breast, pecs, chest, lumbar and abs all connected via joints)

Edit: I went and bought PURE relax and force (Thx Insanity) so the text colours don't get rekt by the joint colours underneath. Hope that makes things easier. o7

Any Questions, Post here or PM me and I'll answer and update this post if it helps.
Last edited by Icky; Feb 27, 2015 at 11:54 AM.
Duuuuuuuuuude thats a fantastic start ;o

Absolutely adore the bicep to elbow bit on the back and the front shoulder + pecs and chest link is awesome as well. Can it be possible to link the back of it up with that much precision as well? :o
"WHY ADVENS IS SOO RUDE? IS HE TAKEING YOUR MONEY BCS IT'S NUTTSSSS"
Doneeeeeeeee xD with luv.

up for request