Toribash
Originally Posted by Vune View Post
Has any power abusing mod tried to ban hampa/

For some reason I find it really funny that you're banned.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Hmm sincee most questions here are asked about you guys' forum work, I'm gonna ask a casual question:

How are you guys doing?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by siku View Post
fine until i saw your awful avatar

Ahh yes, I've had some criticism on it, too lazy to change it

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
How many pounds of cocaine do you do a day?

Dargon Moderated Message:
ROARS! Bit more serious plz!
Last edited by Dargon; Mar 8, 2012 at 05:40 PM.
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
Originally Posted by TheSecret View Post
continuing tthis felows question, are any mods under some narcotic influence while they "moderate" ?

Mostly they are drunk when moderate.

But on more serious note,does anyone from toribash staff is also a moderator/staff at any other forum?
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
I was one of the first admins in a gaming site of my country. The forum lacked activity in those days and they removed me for being inactive. That place was peaceful, hardly needed to give out any bans etc.

Also, I'm a board moderator on some unsuccessful mmorpgs' forums. e.g tantra online and gekkeiju online.
Last edited by Hero; Mar 8, 2012 at 03:26 AM.
What were your first items? I know, most of you are really old, but you still can check PMs.
meow
Originally Posted by TheSecret View Post
continuing tthis felows question, are any mods under some narcotic influence while they "moderate" ?

Does coffee count? ..It's much needed substance when moderating these forums. The sheer stupidy of some users is just.. Hnngh!
/me sips some coffee
Ahh, better.

Well, anyways, we just banned & demoted one guy for moderating under influence! (And promoted one. Go figure..)

Originally Posted by Dad View Post
But on more serious note,does anyone from toribash staff is also a moderator/staff at any other forum?

At the moment? Not as far as I know (wouldn't be too suprised if anyone hasn't remembered/bothered to remove me on couple forums..).
Edit: Apparently I still held smod powers in one forum. Go figure....

But yeah, I've held several. From local mod to admin.

Originally Posted by swetaros View Post
What were your first items? I know, most of you are really old, but you still can check PMs.

That's easy. Quicksilver Force. I sacrificed blood, sweat and severed limbs to get that. We didn't have automated tourneys back then so it wa 10 tc per win..
Last edited by Dargon; Mar 8, 2012 at 04:43 AM.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.