ES Recruitment Drive
This made me think of gabe for buying shit ton of tc and betting 1kk on himself and losing..Plus all the high tc duels he lost
#INIT2WINIT
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
ele is also responsible for PC speech policies getting enforced solely from his spite towards faint and mwah

nah nah nah

I stalwartly fought for your rights, u got it all backwards - That sounds more like their spite.
----
Nominating Gorman, the true OG, kept everyone on their toes.
Last edited by notEle; Aug 1, 2018 at 06:03 AM.
Creati0n made it a bannable offence to sell steam codes cus i was selling em like pancakes that one time.
Also because he decided to look into it and discovered it’s illegal to sell em in the first place
>:C

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

When i fspeced everyone in betserver during 100K bets (This happened 2 times) and admins just laughed at this lol.
NO TITLE
100k isn’t that big a deal tbh. If everyone was fine with it then there’s no need to ban you
I remember when cjslick and diamond rigged me 1kk tc from my betserver
I just didn’t mind and let em be. Good times

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Kyure was never an admin

He was, actually. He got promoted to admin on April's 1st 2016 if i remember correctly so everyone thought it was a meme but I think he was in that position for like a week or so
It was an april fools joke. He wasn't actually an admin in terms of actual 'power' just smod with the fancy hs colour override (rainbow) and stuck in the admin usergroup to make sure he appeared in the forum leaders section.

Also, 2 days =/= a week
Last edited by Icky; Aug 1, 2018 at 12:08 PM.