Toribash
Original Post
Toribash 5.0
It's out! Steam only for the moment but there should be a standalone client coming eventually.

New features
- Matchmaking (Got ideas for improving matchmaking? Post them here)
* Queueing should work in SP and while queued/specced in MP
- Torishop multibuy
- Steam voice chat
* /voicechat on to enable
* Default push-to-talk key is Q
* Commands: /voicechat, /voicevolume, /voicemute, /voiceunmute
- Text chat mute (Finally!)

Fixes
- Rapidly speccing and reentering after matches in duel mode should no longer start a new match (duel trapping)
- Tried fixing the bug where the game glitches and reuses the openers from the previous match, please report if it happens to you Sounds like this one persists

Known issues
- Voicechat is currently having issues, im sory
- Kiai/win sounds not working
Last edited by hanz0; Mar 4, 2016 at 03:19 PM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Thank god almighty there is a mute button/command now..... My life is complete.

Thanks devs you da best
Voice chat actually helps people who coordinate sparring
-Very kewl!
|REPLAY THREAD|
I LOVE PIZZA! BUY ME SOME!
Matchmaking seems to be functioning now. Voicechat is still having issues.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
Where can i see my version ?

Have a nice day

For you and anyone else wondering, itll be at the top left of your client level with the red x etc - but on the left along with fps
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Is matchmaking still plastered when in sp? and is the icon still on the bottom left corner? I'd prefer if it was a command or a button in the menu instead.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Kiais and win sounds don't work. Also sending globals seems to glitch a lot, causing the text to appear jumbled.
ナゲット
Originally Posted by Bird View Post
So the long awaited 5.0 is just voice support through steam, seems pretty weird.

Yeah, I thought the same thing. I wouldn't really be surprised if releasing such a underwhelming update for the much anticipated 5.0 is some elaborate April Fools joke, and the real update is coming in like 5.02 or something

Either way kinda disappointing. At least I can hear kids yell obscene things instead of just type them now?
Originally Posted by Nugget View Post
Kiais and win sounds don't work. Also sending globals seems to glitch a lot, causing the text to appear jumbled.

Passed on, thanks.

I've posted a matchmaking feedback thread to get ideas on how we can improve the new matchmaking system.

B&B&B&
There was an issue with the /lm command where you could not type the modnames with capital letters.. I know it's not the most urgent thing to fix right now, but it caused me and a lot of new players headaches, and the gm who helped me at the time told me it'd be addressed in 5.0..

Has it ?

And is there more changes to come with the standalone 5.0 version?

EDIT : I'm pretty sure ticking a mod group in matchmaking doesn't currently work.. I've tried a couple times by unticking "grappling mods", every single time i got matched in aikido, and the "Matchmake lobby" indicated "any" for mod group.

E2 : Also, I can't change the speed of my replays anymore, and sometimes hitting multiplayer crashes my game. Those two actions are completely fine in the standalone tho.
Last edited by DashSora; Mar 3, 2016 at 01:15 PM.