ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
quick question for users and staffs
I want to write up a long, deep dive post on how recreational substances have altered my experiences with playing toribash and how the effects of different classes of substances change my own ability to play toribash but I'm concerned that I'll spend all this time writing it up for it to get "moderated" and removed from the forum. My intentions are honest and pure, and I will include a short paragraph for harm reduction purposes at the start of the post to clarify that it is not my intention to ever influence the choices of any users of this forum or game or encourage anyone to use substances as they are harmful to the health. I am more so considering myself a human guinea pig, as I have taken a large array of different substances over the years and have played toribash on many of them and found lots of interesting fun things that I would like to share with the community
BRODY GIVES 0 FUCKS
psilocybin makes me not able to do critical thinking like at all. i feel like i am in the moment but im alot dumber in my approaches/solutions in a match.
lsd makes me step into the matrix and become Tori
thc makes me go into hyperfixated detail and precision and a lot of thinking
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
This is a secret, but as I forge the flames, first I take LSD, then I become 1 particle among the thousands that exist in the toribash, I follow them, I learn to live with them, I learn their laws, their culture. There is a fierce fight for the female particles, but in the end, I always lose, I fall to the bottom, always the first particle to disappear. Here come my ideas from the flames
Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
This is a secret, but as I forge the flames, first I take LSD, then I become 1 particle among the thousands that exist in the toribash, I follow them, I learn to live with them, I learn their laws, their culture. There is a fierce fight for the female particles, but in the end, I always lose, I fall to the bottom, always the first particle to disappear. Here come my ideas from the flames

Beautiful.
Just use ChatGPT.
<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.

yeah why use your brain ever when theres ai
-----
op: really dont think anybody would throw a fit over that, especially if the post was somewhat well written and informative. drugs arent THAT taboo these days
Last edited by Arctic; Mar 9, 2024 at 04:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Originally Posted by Starfield View Post
Just use ChatGPT.

this ni[ce fella] named himself after a mediocre game
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
i promise you dont need to take powerful hallucinogens just stop contracting ankle when corking

but I already did
-----
Originally Posted by Starfield View Post
Just use ChatGPT.

I think the amount of thought that would need to go into finding a prompt that accurately portrays my subjective experience would be very counterproductive. It would make much more sense to just use my own cognitive abilities to write it up. I guess AI is useful for those with limited cognitive capabilities or severe learning difficulties or something, but I don't really need it personally
Last edited by AltyWalty; Mar 11, 2024 at 08:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
BRODY GIVES 0 FUCKS