Toribash
Original Post
[TeamWushu] The Great Wushu Tournament #1

in cooperation with

Last edited by TeamWushu; Aug 8, 2012 at 08:04 PM.
Team Wushu▻ The one and only toribash organisation dedicated to the most graceful mod toribash has to offer: Wushu.
Nick: Kristis133
GMT: +3
I have read and agree with the rules of this tournament: No I didn't. But I agree.
Send 5 000 tc to TeamWushu: Will send as soon as I get back home, just want to make sure that I get a spot.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by ScmedyYoU View Post
Nick: Acesonnall (Unbanned after may 5th)
GMT: -3
I have read and agree with the rules of this tournament: Yea sure
Send 5 000 tc to TeamWushu: Will try to do it by the end of today (My main has the money, but not this one)
-----
Also, how do you suppose we even start the match if we can't open? Just like stand there?

We mean no openers,so improvisation.If you guys mind this rule so much,we can change the engage distance of wushu to something a bit higher,problem solved.

Also,seven spots left,hurry up!We will probably starts when spots are full,hopefully today

Also added kris :P
Last edited by TeamWushu; May 4, 2012 at 09:32 PM.
Team Wushu▻ The one and only toribash organisation dedicated to the most graceful mod toribash has to offer: Wushu.
Originally Posted by TeamWushu View Post
We mean no openers,so improvisation.If you guys mind this rule so much,we can change the engage distance of wushu to something a bit higher,problem solved.

Also,seven spots left,hurry up!We will probably starts when spots are full,hopefully today

Also added kris :P

Still don't know how you can start improvising without clicking any joints :/. I'll just press c I guess.

Unless you mean, no "common" openers. Stuff you see people use all the time in tourney servers.

I made my own version of a heli (It's not a definite heli. Meaning I usually make amends to it as the match progresses.) if that's allowed.
Last edited by ScmedyYoU; May 5, 2012 at 01:48 AM.
Originally Posted by ScmedyYoU View Post
Still don't know how you can start improvising without clicking any joints :/. I'll just press c I guess.

Unless you mean, no "common" openers. Stuff you see people use all the time in tourney servers.

I made my own version of a heli (It's not a definite heli. Meaning I usually make amends to it as the match progresses.) if that's allowed.

Yeah,that's what we meant,no rush moves,no common moves etc...We don't want premades to decide a match,that and we want to encourage improvisation as a way to be better than wushu,most new players,do a "youtube move" and sit,that's no way to become better.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by MadPuppet View Post
Is there going to be a super visor to watch over the matches?

No.
Your messed up world enthrills me
the super visor will be your opponent of course,since you agreed on the rules
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
To further clarify the term opener: any move that the judge/supervisor believes may have been premade. "What should i do, im so awesome that all my moves decaps r2?" Sure thing, then download snakes random script and use it to abide this "rule"
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
application form:
nick: ijoking
GMT: +5
i have read and agree with the rules of this tournament: yes
you've sent 5000 toricredits to TeamWushu
-----
hey, if we don't get 32 players for 6 may, will the tourament start then?
Last edited by ijoking; May 6, 2012 at 02:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nick: elvis2
GMT: +0
I have read and agreed with the rules of this tournament: Yes
Send 5 0000 tc to TeamWushu: Done
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this