Ranking
I've finished playing dying light at 46 hour mark, had TONS of fun, I recommend the game to everyone.

I've done some family sharing shenanigans with Powas since we're family afterall, so I'm currently leeching his warband (because 1 eur for the game is more than I can invest). Later on I intend to play aliens isolation.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
My backlog is getting bigger by the day, but once I finish my apprenticeship and have the cash for a proper gaming system I will have my revenge.

also xcom 2 hype
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Downloaded CIV5 again. Fucking Arabia scum cucked me and achieved cultural victory 3 turns before I could get diplomatic victory. Well, time for plan B, I have a save game 30 turns before that and I have nukes. Gotta go full ghandi.

Mate and I went for a Eco/culture run with the set up as 2v2v2 with 4 ghandis on emperor with the archipelago landscape.

Was very, very interesting. 10/10 would die to nukes from 3 ghandis again.

Science victory and War victory have been ticked off our list though. We're just chugging through each type before we go up a level.
I say Dying light: The Following hype. Gotta put another ~20 hours into it.
retired
Oh right, Dying Light is awesome, I've got The Following already preordered.

[re] | #Polska
Originally Posted by Note View Post
DOOM Hype

I don't think so, the gameplay trailers I've seen were super disappointing. I'm not even convinced enough to try the game at release. It seems sluggish as fuck, pretty much taking worst things about doom 3 and rehashing it. And the fucking takedowns, god...

Anyway as I mentioned on irc, I bought SOTFS upgrade to Dark Souls 2 and am currently wasting my life replaying it, 27 hours sunk so far.
And tommorow is the release of Dying Light: The Following, I already have it preordered, but idk if I'm gonna play from day 1 actually, since I have the ds2 to finish. And some uni shit too. We will see.

[re] | #Polska