Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
I'm still going to say what I said many times over and over. One I would like a wrist watch that isn't too detailed but still looks nice. And two I would like a backwards or forwards snap back hat. Thanks for looking at this post and please take this into consideration Mr/Mrs. Item Forgers.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Originally Posted by GoldenRox View Post
I'm still going to say what I said many times over and over.

because posting it over and over will make it happen .. .-.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by jkawig View Post
What about horns that arent beaten up?

Horns

Some big ass horns would be cool, i like this idea.

Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Why do people want watches?
They won't even be able to tell they're watches while they play.

Originally Posted by GoldenRox View Post
I'm still going to say what I said many times over and over. One I would like a wrist watch that isn't too detailed but still looks nice. And two I would like a backwards or forwards snap back hat. Thanks for looking at this post and please take this into consideration Mr/Mrs. Item Forgers.

How many times people have suggested this? The idea is pretty simple, i think the price would be like 10k, depending on how detailed it is.
Last edited by basic; Aug 11, 2015 at 08:26 PM. Reason: spoiler
I support the beanie idea.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Can we have flags out of our assholes like the candy cane? the flag can be textured or the flag is based on what country you live in

I like this.
I couldn't think of a signature so i just put this here.
Hey thats a good idea the horn one like do u mean minotaur horns? and also how bout make bow and arrow on tori's back hehehe

Remix

Can we have flags out of our assholes like the candy cane? the flag can be textured or the flag is based on what country you live in

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Stupidnator View Post
The difficulty in creating a belt lies in the placement. have to find a place where the hips won't collide with it, and it'll still look good. it either goes around the abs, or somewhere else. everything we've tried so far looks bad.

Didnt you try to make it as a hair? Or its impossibble?
If you guys can make hairs on the torso, i suggest you to make the belt like this
Last edited by ImEmpty; Aug 11, 2015 at 11:55 PM.
Originally Posted by ImEmpty View Post
Didnt you try to make it as a hair? Or its impossibble?
If you guys can make hairs on the torso, i suggest you to make the belt like this

Yeah... okay. Let's make a 3d items that covers THE ENTIRE TORSO yeahno.
I think I might be retired.
Afew Idea's
The Art is just to visualize the idea.

Watch:

Example

Wrist Band?

Example

Shin Guards:

Example

Skeleton Mask:

Example

Feed Back?