Ranking
how do I make a toribash heads spin in preview for flat textures? Like, for art threads.
why are you looking here? the post is up there
Take a screenshot with F6.
Also, please check this thread before posting here just to make our lives a little bit easier?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Hi i need to know how to make head textures via gimp! Also shading... How tow make something transparent, how to make something glow (like eyes) thanks... Also idk if there any tuts for this... Sorry i didnt check so im sorry if im requesting something which was done... Also if it was done please provide the link if you know it? Thanks in advance
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Hi i need to know how to make head textures via gimp! Also shading... How tow make something transparent, how to make something glow (like eyes) thanks... Also idk if there any tuts for this... Sorry i didnt check so im sorry if im requesting something which was done... Also if it was done please provide the link if you know it? Thanks in advance

Here's the Art section on the tutorial index.

"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
How about a detailed tutorial on how to use 4.7's new /obj command?
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
Originally Posted by razermen View Post
how do i equip colors

Well, if I am understanding this correctly, The "colors" you speak of are seen with the use of Forces, Relaxes, Gradients( there are primary and secondary ones),etc.
These items, which can be purchased in the market or in the ToriShop, come in many colors, but require different amounts of tc and/or qi. But, if you already bought one of these items, then it will appear in your deactivated inventory. To Activate (equip) these items, just simply click on the button that says "[activate]".
Then Boom! Colors!
I hope this helped.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯