Ranking
Originally Posted by Stafegobehuge View Post
I don't know if you realize this, but rittu was capable of banning others for a pretty long duration.

Megacash: the game over sound, along with many others wasn't replaced until 3.9-ish when they implemented a whole new sound kit created by a professional studio.

Toribash 4.0, however, remains a pipe dream. With a very flimsy pipe. Made of balsa wood. Half a millimeter thick. You get the idea.

Yea I know it was a recent update, I just forgot which was the last version before the sound got replaced

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I don't know if you realize this, but rittu was capable of banning others for a pretty long duration.

I'm well aware of the people who have came & gone as admins & smods over the years, but as the question that was originally asked is in reference to now rather than months ago Rittu is irrelevant.

Toribash 4.0, however, remains a pipe dream. With a very flimsy pipe. Made of balsa wood. Half a millimeter thick. You get the idea.

Nope, it's just on hold; Minibash has dev priority ATM.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
where'd suomynona go?

;-; i guess my luck of being the last post isn't so lucky
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
Is there a way you guys can figure out who are the power hunger bastards between the people who actually wanna help?

the ones that don't act like dicks are keepers
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Hey guys,

I'm wondering how (or if I'm even able to) I might go about purchashing tc without a credit card. As I'm assuming the USD option implies use of a Credit card.

I live in New Zealand^

Much thanks.
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
What's with the outbreak of Ishi? Other than the fact he's awesome?

i started a trendshi to counter the green hats and red submarines.
the boys seemed quite taken with the idea

Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
If I trolled a mod on skype does he have the right to ban me here?

Technically no, but then again, according to the ToS, we can ban you for whatever reason we like. But we generally dont do that, mostly just gets the mod fired.

Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
where'd suomynona go?

Still here.

Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
Is there a way you guys can figure out who are the power hunger bastards between the people who actually wanna help?

yes.

Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Something like that. I don't remember your exact numbers, but I've got ~80 texture sets and... a lot of heads (At least 100) by my quick count just now. The charging thing was partially due to me being increasingly busy and attempting to reduce availability a bit and probably partially due to the people that ended up being attracted to my stuff.

mmm, i didnt realise your numbers were so high. you must have done alot more work privately than i thought.

Originally Posted by Vox View Post
To be fair, that's more of a successful businessman, not successful artist, but I'm sure you'll agree it's much more easy to define objectively, and business is what we are talking about.

well art is the business, to be good at the business you gotta be good at the art i guess.
but yes, cant really define the artist by numbers. ive never really shied away from giving hanz0 the credit he deserves though, he's a much better artist than me. i cant even say that im better with a pen and pencil anymore, seeing as he still doodles and whatnot while i havent picked up a pencil in 2 years
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Was glitchracer also put on hold?

GlitchRacer was cancelled for a number of reasons, which I believe have been explained elsewhere.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
who is your favourite staff member?
and a bit more serious:
are there any events planned like toricons or so ?
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
who is your favourite staff member?

Me

Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
and a bit more serious:
are there any events planned like toricons or so ?

Toricons are generally arranged by the community, unless Hampa's off doing something somewhere & has the time to meet people.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you