Ranking
Original Post
what do u drink
the more i walk around malls, the more i noticed tiktok dance addicts flaunting a never opened prime bottle on the streets and acting like its the gucci of drinks that is better than drinking water. never thought id personally witness a genuine case of brainrot in action, and ive witnessed the birth of boxshu & its iterations.

this made me curious enough about toribash addicts (if you claim you are not, you are only lying to yourself)
do u drink water? if not often, what do u drink?

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This message was not sponsored by Prime Hydration, LLC, use
code isufferfrombrainrot to get a free imaginary prime product.
Due to shipping restrictions, this is available only to citizens living at Earth.
By reading this post, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Toribash's Terms of Service and agree to join us
in the delightful madness of shitposting within the land of Wibbles,
where duels are memed with Diamond openers, Clan Leagues are treated as positively as Toribash Next,
and staff drama is as rare as a sober Icky creating yet another spinner thread for the 17th time to justify burning away Nabi's budget.
We will respect your privacy by not reading any of your posts, but we reserve the right
to randomly send you messages of random Toribash opener codes.
Nabi Studios is not affiliated with Prime Hydration, LLC & its subsidiaries.
We will not be held responsible in case of decapitation caused by a random skeeted wrist on taeekyon.tbm.
You can reach us at [email protected] for general inquiries.
I love squirt
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
i drink sewage water!!!!!!
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
I'm a huge rootbeer fan. However, that shit is bad for me. So when I am not drinking soda, I drink Water via Cirkul. Sugar free water additive that makes me drink water more often.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
coca cola/ and every few months ill take a few sips of water
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.