Ranking
Originally Posted by Aikanaro View Post
Anybody playing Chivalry?

I bought it on steam sale and never even tried it. The story of my lifeeeeee
And yeah, I'll be playing the first expansion to w3 now.
retired
I started tried this game called Secret Ponchos today after seeing a TotalBiscuit video. Seems pretty cool actually. Reminds me a lot of Bloodline Champions... which I sadly only found out about after it went to shit lol. Will try n play it some more the next couple of days and maybe tell y'all some more about it.
Last edited by flxy; Oct 20, 2015 at 01:15 AM.
Recently I finished Dragon Age origins, it was very good. I'll finish expansions sometime soon, but bad reviews on the internet and from [re] people make me not want to play 2 and 3 tho.

I also finished hotline miami 2 less than a week ago, decent continuation, worse gameplay than 1 but better OST. It still doesn't have level editor and it fucking needs one badly.

I'll be playing hearts of stone for witcher 3 now most probably.

also let's assemble retarded dota2 team again, since me & flxy are planning to play together

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Just got Victoria ii and re4 (kek) from ongoing steam sale. I love muhh grand strategy games and re is pretty enjoyable as well.
retired
Football Manager 16 beta is live.

Scuse me while I vanish. Gotta hit 3k hours on this version to be consistent with the last one.
Fucking EU4 and its mods. Veritas et fortitudo is hard as fuck, can't survive more than 100-150 years, lmao.
retired
If you're in Europe, I'd like to join Dota as a hardsupport.
Also, FALLOUT 4 TONIGHT!
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.