Toribash
Original Post
Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?
Hello so I'm helping some friends with an assignment they have and they need a few answers of this question: "Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?"

Also it would be helpful if you could tell us your age/occupation, only if you're comfortable with it tho
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
In the next 3 years I have a few ambitions that are subject to adjustments.

1. I want to get in really good physical health. I'm 27 and I ain't getting any younger.
2. I want to get my degree, I work full time so I can only take 1 class at a time.
3. I want to be a more knowledgeable and skilled musician. As of this post, I've started learning the Bandoneon (similar to accordion).
4. I want to make better fursuits. Yeah, I do that too.

Maybe if this thread pops up in 3-4 years I'll respond and give an update.
i hope i dont die from an overconsumption of instant ramen and kraft mac n cheese following college
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
I'm john, I'm 16 and in high school as a sophomore.

1. I plan on going to a division 1 college for wrestling
2. I would hopefully be studying about business in college
3. I'd like to find a girl who I can truly be with for the rest of my life
EN TU CAPÓ
"Robbin hood robbin who im in your hood robbing everyone!"

I could see myself surrounded by community, supporting myself through diagnostic/TRAQ arboriculture, more heavily embedded in tree protection crews, having a more solid understanding of my wants and needs within relationship anarchy, and maybe climbing V10-V12 boulders?

I could also see myself becoming deeply dissatisfied with my community here and moving to China.

I could see myself jailed for political action. Could happen anytime.
<Hush> the beat feature sounds like the main event at a circle jerk festival
playing toribash via neuralink

i know its a joke a post but like imagine if it actually happened and what that would look like if it was done right, thatd be some cool shit ngl
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.