Toribash
Original Post
[TEXTURESET] How's my set?
Ok, i bought a texture pack recently and completed my texture set for it.. I want it to be as perfect as possible, so any hints on what to change? Heres some pictures, or you can just /dl magix and give it a closer inspection.

The head is completely different than the arms that are completely different than the legs.. Except the colour :P

Whoop Whoop
Its nice! could u please post an tutorial 4 motion trails? I cant see them, so I dnt know how to draw them... plz?

Oh btw, dnt really like back part :P its a bit wierd :S
Last edited by Killingtoy; Jan 6, 2009 at 06:06 PM.
:o

The head and trails are awesome (though left hand trail is not mirrored, text should be readable normally but nvm), but the rest sux :/

I really expcted a Kickass Texture set in the Style of the Head, but its not

4/10
Actually the left hand trail IS mirrored and that's what makes it unreadable : D

I'll fix it soon.

Killingtoy, it's really simple.. But i don't know how to explain it : D
If you make a new document with "<-" in the middle of it and move your hand, the trail will go like

<- <- <- <- <- <- HANDS -> -> -> -> -> -> ->
Whoop Whoop
I hope your doing it again, and make it so sexy like the head :/

It is just that it doesnt fit, and i think its understandable because you wanted to make it fast, but please, please make it again, and this time so sexy like the head, and in that style, it would be a shame if you dont

Think about this^
That would pretty much turn me into .. cheese. You know? It's hard to imagine the rest of my body being filled with amber colour with shapes of shaman on them.
Whoop Whoop
Trails rock, head rock, but i quit didn't like the rest much

6/10

U can do better than that =D
My Youshop!buy buy and buy! It has Demon items http://forum.toribash.com/usershop_v...php?shopID=584
the face is EPIC!

trails are cool

The rest is....sub-par...

But u made it fast so 8/10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
The head is nice others are like grunge brushes.

Leg-thigh could use some more work.
so 6/10
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |