ES Recruitment Drive
An apology
The last thread didn't go so well. i didn't expect many admins to go hating (also people calling me a idiot and presuming my age) on my thread. Bet you guys didn't even look at the replay. Oh well. I am here to apologize for what i have done. I did it for banta (fun) but i realized my mistake when loads of other comments came on my thread. The main reason why i stopped the thread was because of Moop. Also, i would get a infraction for intoxicating the parrot clan which would lead me to a ban since i already have one. And also, why are there so much admins in the parrot clan?

PS: Aussie, please don't tell Trestet this
Last edited by Vertex; May 31, 2017 at 03:43 PM.
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
it got into my head while i was sleeping. so i thought a apology would be necessary to calm down the situation
Last edited by Vertex; May 31, 2017 at 03:39 PM.
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
Ill keep it a secret this time.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Originally Posted by Legendexpe View Post
The main reason why i stopped the thread was because of Moop.

?

The first comment I made on the thread was after I merged it with the dump thread. Speaking of which, into the dump this thread goes

Stop making threads on our forum please
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
also you're not going to get infracted, why do you just assume we're going to abuse powers like that
-----
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
Notice to all parrot members.

Games are for winning

NOT

for fun.

Please take this into consideration when you are playing, Ive had just about enough of you people having fun and its time for it to STOP

Looks like it my time to go, friends. Guess I'll go join DUCK now

because they never win, obviously
Last edited by Hush; Jun 1, 2017 at 02:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Legendexpe View Post
The last thread didn't go so well. i didn't expect many admins to go hating (also people calling me a idiot and presuming my age) on my thread. Bet you guys didn't even look at the replay. Oh well. I am here to apologize for what i have done. I did it for banta (fun) but i realized my mistake when loads of other comments came on my thread. The main reason why i stopped the thread was because of Moop. Also, i would get a infraction for intoxicating the parrot clan which would lead me to a ban since i already have one. And also, why are there so much admins in the parrot clan?

PS: Aussie, please don't tell Trestet this

God fucking dammit, give him his own damn thread, he isnt deserving of the name TwatRacket. Who did this
bitchass