Ranking
As long as you don't post anything like ;

- "Here is how to replicate what i did"
- "Here is how to make/buy/aquire what i took/used/shared"
- Also nothing illegal ofc.

and you should be ok.

I'm relatively sure that unless you post something extremely wild you won't have much issue from staff as long as you list what you felt/experienced without giving advice or instruction on how to replicate things.
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
i promise you dont need to take powerful hallucinogens just stop contracting ankle when corking

i needed to sell grammas house to buy the worlds largest recorded blunt and hit that shit, go into overdrive and nearly die so i could win 1 match of judo like 2 weeks ago bcuz i forgot i had the game.

i am currently dead please wait for me to resurrect
This sig has been infracted.
Reason: reopening Alcatraz
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
As long as you don't post anything like ;

- "Here is how to replicate what i did"
- "Here is how to make/buy/aquire what i took/used/shared"
- Also nothing illegal ofc.

and you should be ok.

I'm relatively sure that unless you post something extremely wild you won't have much issue from staff as long as you list what you felt/experienced without giving advice or instruction on how to replicate things.

Thanks for that. I'm probably going to write up the post here in off topic soon I was just trying to make sure it wouldnt cause any problems
BRODY GIVES 0 FUCKS
Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
This is a secret, but as I forge the flames, first I take LSD, then I become 1 particle among the thousands that exist in the toribash, I follow them, I learn to live with them, I learn their laws, their culture. There is a fierce fight for the female particles, but in the end, I always lose, I fall to the bottom, always the first particle to disappear. Here come my ideas from the flames

L0000l
I fucking hate Loona