Toribash
Originally Posted by Praeter View Post
Do we get a prize for being the 4,000,000th poster? c:

No, but you've won yourself a 1-day ban for spamming and being stupid.
Congratulations!

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
If you buy a full texture set from someone and it has a complete art set that matches, do you own the art or does it still belong to the person that sold it to you

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
this question has been asked time and time again.
post it in the replays board. if the user in charge of choosing the replays(I dont know who, so dont ask) is sufficiently impressed, they will include it.

Numbers did it the last time.

(maybe some others too)
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Originally Posted by hokori View Post
Can someone help me bye telling me how to put a head texture on?

In the torishop, click the link that says 'textures', under the title of 'Inventory' in the left column. You will see the head texture item at the top of the list, and you should purchase this is you have not done so already. Then, go into your inventory, find the item, and upload your texture onto it by clicking 'edit' and then 'choose file'. Remember to follow the guidelines for creating a head texture.
Quit, probably.
How do you guys know if someone has been "hacked" by another player? Do you wait until its been reported?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Generally yes, we won't notice until it has been reported, disregarding exceptional cases. We have numerous tools which you don't need to know about to verify its legitimacy and fix anything that has been damaged.
Does perma-banned accounts get deleted (physically) from database or are they resting somewhere, in some digital graveyard?
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Does perma-banned accounts get deleted (physically) from database or are they resting somewhere, in some digital graveyard?

No, they aren't physically deleted. They act the same as an account with an expiring ban, they just rest, NON-EXISTING.

Originally Posted by Sillypeter View Post
hi

Hello.