Ranking
I was having real trouble getting on earlier and I think there were some major issues earlier. Not quite sure what's going on.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Seems better now, hahaha still shitty

What series do you guys watch? I'm quite addicted to Suits
Last edited by iver; Nov 5, 2017 at 12:37 AM.
if you haven't seen Game of Thrones, watch it, for real. I'm obsessive over it.

Also I recently went back to The Walking Dead. I stopped in like season 4 and I was randomly scrolling netflix and saw the walking dead. I was like "damn season 1 was pretty good, i'ma watch that shit" and then just kept watching. It's actually really good.

Also I've been watching Shameless lately, binge watching it actually. It's really good.
I tried to watch GOT but couldn't get iimmersed in the story. The first season episodes were boring to me and were an hour each so I had to stop watching.
Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
I tried to watch GOT but couldn't get iimmersed in the story. The first season episodes were boring to me and were an hour each so I had to stop watching.

You should not join Tribe before watching GOT!!!
~ [Tribe]Shade ~