Rengar jungle is shit now tbh

What do you guys think about OTP's ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
Rengar jungle is shit now tbh

What do you guys think about OTP's ?

You should try Rengar top, very easy to win lane lvl 1 and zone out enemy from xp. Just remember to throw down some deep vision so you don't get ganked.
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
Playing singed is pretty different compared to most top laners, so I’m not dure what exactly to tell you bout your Kayle matchup. However, I can say that being able to concede cs to stay healthy enough to lane is super important to be able to do. For example, csing as zed or fizz in the early levels is difficult for newer players. Simply don’t take any that will put you in a spot where you can take a bad trade. You not hitting minions will push the wave to your tower, where you won’t be too behind even after not even attempting to take some cs.

In an unfavorable lane, your goal is to survive until you can pop off in other stages of the game. Make a TP play or panth/sion ult bot/mid lane to create a lead.
I think pantheon is a great solo q champion from top lane, global presence is a big deal to me so I play TF. You seem to be doing well on Akali as well. Your match history looks fine, but I’ll reinforce that learning to play pantheon or akali’s difficult matchups will be better for you than to lose lp to play a champion for the first time in ranked— imagine what your win rate would be if you didn’t have that 0% win rate across 1 game on so many champions.

as a side note: come home soon buddy its weird ur not blue

Doing my best.

http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=A%20Lost%20Prophet

Solid 8 game win streak. I didn't plan on making any late game season pushes, but because I'm accidentally 50 LP into Gold 1 from random promotions, I'm very minor tempted to just grind it out and get platinum. Not a lot... like I'm too busy to do it. But maybe? Idk.

*Edit*

I have Plat 3 MMR, but I'm losing games because I've had a bad set of teammates. Won lane most games and couldn't convert to wins. Oh well. This was my last day to climb since I can't play anymore for ~a week. Gold it is. Whatever.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Nov 3, 2017 at 08:41 PM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Ahh, I see. This mage seems actually insane. Apparently she can use other champions summoners if she wants to.

|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
i don't like her design i just want to punch her in the face

what are the top ADCs right now? i'm guessing twitch and tristana since everyone seems to ban them
twitch -> xayah -> tristana -> kalista in that order i'd say for solo q

anyone else throw up watching this live??
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

reminder to disenchant any skin shards you dont wan't before preseason hits since they're losing value
Well, I freed up some time here today, one day before season ends, to do this:

PLATINUM BROS

Got platinum. So cool to do this. Started playing like... a few months ago. So tons of progress little time playing top laners. GGWP

Bahahaha

Gold 5

Today, the very very last day of season, I decided to play my 10 ranked game of 3v3. Placed Gold 5. So I got the chromas for Victorious Graves in Flex, 3v3, and Ranked. Beat two diamonds on this last game.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Nov 7, 2017 at 09:58 PM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
new runes are so fun to experiment with. i wonder how long that will last.

also i don't think i've posted here before. i started playing league like 6 months ago. placed silver V this season. if anyone wants to add me, my summoner name is "KÄYÑ" so just copy/paste that shit

jung main obv so if you fools are tryna flex queue hmu

anyone try the new Poacher's Dirk yet? I played a game specifically to try it out. Went blue Kayn. i got the serrated dirk at like 15 minutes or so. i think i could've done it faster but i had a TON of gank opportunities. i think it's actually really good on kayn. his kit is great for jungle invades and I end up farming their raptors/buffs/gromp quite often. think it could be pretty good on ww too and i play him a lot so i'll prob try that later.