ES Recruitment Drive
Brothers of Death*, lol. Edgy as fuck but we were like 14 at the time. It was originally founded by hersztpl and was a Polish clan, then shadowelf was a leader for a while, then I got it and once it started dying, I got verax and shin-ryuu to join me and remake it into something international - Corrupted Waffles.

*Herszt couldn't into english at all, so the original name was even worse, Back of Death (what he wanted it to be called was actually Return of Death, kek) but we quickly changed that, like day two of clan's existence.
retired
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Brothers of Death*, lol. Edgy as fuck but we were like 14 at the time. It was originally founded by hersztpl and was a Polish clan, then shadowelf was a leader for a while, then I got it and once it started dying, I got verax and shin-ryuu to join me and remake it into something international - Corrupted Waffles.

*Herszt couldn't into english at all, so the original name was even worse, Back of Death (what he wanted it to be called was actually Return of Death, kek) but we quickly changed that, like day two of clan's existence.

Selling tc via paypal , pm me
lol Note
I thought (CW)=Clan wars or something��
Last edited by NOTITLE; Mar 7, 2018 at 08:22 AM.
NO TITLE
irc is dead, discord is for fags (we can still get banned for saying that right?), and the forums feel like I'm on kanyetothe circa 2007. I don't think we ever were really competitive in CWs and I joined Adickturd in 2014 (or 2015 idk).

i blame sir for shitting on this game
fuck that guy
goodbye cruel world
CW was fairly competent when we were actually active with some great players and staff fags (t. tryhards), addicturd was more laid back, although the last not completely shit clan league we played was when CW sent owca to addicted on a loan, kek, for the sake of winning some matches. Fun times

Edit: discord is for fags indeed, note, but we got a secret channel for posting anime lewds. Hop in
retired