Ranking
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
I still find the "I'm an internet tough guy who can 'insult' Skul" act absolutely adorable, by the way.

Glad to hear it.
<Castra> I'm fingering my butthole right now
<Rainboweye> mocrogunz<Rainboweye> why do you eat smegma ?
I still find the "I'm an internet tough guy who can 'insult' Skul" act absolutely adorable, by the way.

hanz0, can I insult you?
plzplzplzplz I'll do it the nicest way
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
How about you guys leave me in charge

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Leave Thorn incharge... That will end well... Or Siku...
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
hanz0, can I insult you?
plzplzplzplz I'll do it the nicest way

It would certainly be a change from the "OMG IT'S HANZ0 OMG HI HANZ0" nonsense you used to spew whenever you saw me.

Though I do appreciate your ability to make a complete about-face in your search for someanyone who will accept you.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
/me Disapproves of Hanzo... And his post... Its funny
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Originally Posted by Muse View Post
Leave Thorn incharge... That will end well... Or Siku...

Or mega, mega would work out perfectly. I'm black so that means I have tons of bonuses I can invite to the clan...word up yo
It would certainly be a change from the "OMG IT'S HANZ0 OMG HI HANZ0" nonsense you used to spew whenever you saw me.

Though I do appreciate your ability to make a complete about-face in your search for someanyone who will accept you.

But no one would accept him, that's the problem

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Hanz0 likes... Peenus? Amidoinitrite?

Anyways, Mega go away you're in another clan lol
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by hushpupp1e View Post
Hanz0 likes... Peenus? Amidoinitrite?

Anyways, Mega go away you're in another clan lol

so, i can do both...real pimp shit, y'know

Y u no sext ur girl
CUZ U NO HAB ONE

\o/

Silly panda you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation