Toribash
Add stellar on snapchat

jackstarblaze
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Story got delayed cuz uni said surprise heres some homework. Poorly written assignments too as a bonus.

Also spontaneous comp attendance down in wellington on sunday so that's neat. Just cuz.
Originally Posted by Reta View Post
From what I gathered from snapchat:

Icky was visited by a gurl friend.
Icky and said friend drank alot.
Said girl went into alcoholsleepcoma in ickys bed after a tequila shot.
Icky stayed awake on his couch to check on her from time to time.
Icky couldnt feel his Feet.
We good boy he can feel em again.
Icky didnt sleep for like 48 hours after drinkin.
The Friend Sleeps alot and wants to Stab me.
I told her not to touch my ickster

alrighty so.

Girl I know (will call her "E") from uni comes over to hang out cause she didn't want to spend the night at home and the boyfriend was at his sisters birthday. I'd woken up at about 6pm so I was game for it, the plan was to go to a bar nearby, (Called Habana Joes if anyone is curious) hang out and just relax in general. So I met her at her bus stop and we walked to mine, getting some cider on the way since I already had vodka and stuff at the apartment.

I'm the "rock" for E, so I tend to get a lot of information about her and her life, a lot of times it's TMI but not a big issue. The lass is a little nervous around people in general and is just starting to 'get out there'. So talking is probably a good thing for now. We predrank the cider (3 bottles for her, 5 for me) from about 9:15, then headed to the bar at about 10pm. We got there it was reasonably empty, so we had jagerbombs and people watched for a time. The regular stereotypes appeared. The guy in a red/pink (think a redish shade of dragon) long buttoned shirt drinking out of a tall cocktail glass. (http://i.imgur.com/XiDiEQe.png - one of these things). He was lookin all fancy and such, I suspect he was either there to try talk to people, or waiting for a date. I saw him have 4 or 5 of those and he was there before us so idk what he was going for. Liquid Confidence seemed like the most likely guess.

I went to order the next round and met Darren. Thought we were dating and asked if a threesome was possible. With a different girl and on another day I might have said yes, Darren wasn't bad to look at. But as it was, Darren had to try his luck elsewhere. I saw him try a fair bit that night, dunno whether he got his threesome or not though.

I get back to the table and E is just chilling on her phone, avoiding all eye contact. The norm for her. I slide her drink over and sit down, turns out she uses something called "whisper". It's some random app where people go to confess anon things like scared feelings or depression stuff. So she was just on there telling the internet she was struggling at home or some such. I heard the details later anyway. Then it turns out she has a 'friend' on there who also lives in the city. His whisper thing says he's 25. But the age ranges are p vague too, he claims he's 27. E tells him we're planning to go to the bar eventually and when asked what she looks like, she just says "I'm the one with a white scarf". Normally for NZ city life, this would mean 50% of all the females and 20% of all the dudes.

There was some random drunk guy on the dance floor around now. Just him, no one else. No friends that were laughing specifically at him and looking like they won/lost a bet. No partner looking embarrassed... just him. He was there for a good 5 minutes just working up a sweat in his nice checkered shirt. Good on him. Too bad his left foot kicked his right ankle and he had to limp away. Sad times really, I was rooting for him.

Girl party group thing was in full razor blades in my ears voice nearby. The two dudes there looked like they didn't know each other, but were bonding over being as fucking bored as each other while waiting for the girls to give up and go home or throw up on each other and catfight. We made eye contact and appreciated my look of sympathy. Poor dudes.

E asked if I wanted a tequila shot. I'd never had one before so I said sure. Jagerbombs can only be drunk on a roll for so long till you get bored and it tastes like poor soda. So I went and ordered one each. I did something dumb too, once the guy poured them I picked them up and half turned away. I was thinking about whether or not E had texted her boyfriend to say she's not dead or dying. (The boyfriend's a guilt tripping sissy bitch imo, but he has his non-annoying moments so meh). I heard a "Hey mate" in my ear, and turned around. The bartender pointed at the POS machine and I realised i'd fucked up. I laughed, said sorry and paid. Then picked em up again and went back to E. We did the shots at the same time and both winced. God that shit is awful. She then sat there for a moment and then said she felt bad. I pointed to the bathroom and said go.

She went to the bathroom while I watched her jacket n shit, I took a lemon slice off the bar (from a bowl ofc, not off the wood) to get the taste of tequila out of my mouth. Eventually, E came back looking fairly pale. So I got a bottle of water out from my bag and gave it to her. I asked if she'd eaten before she got to mine already, but I asked again and got the same answer so figured she was just pale from being surprised or whatever than anything actually being wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Cont:

She decided she was sober again and demanded another round. I was fine so said sure. She got off her seat and went to buy it and I was just chilling and talking to the typical drunk person that comes and talks to you cause they're too drunk and friendly. E comes back and we drink the jaegerbombs. I recall mine being a LOT stronger than the last few. Was still nice though. Her boyfriend kept calling her and texting her, he has this weird thing where he has to know every single detail about E every hour. Who she's with, drinks she's had, what song is on, if she's ok. Pick the odd one out there and just assume he wants to know every detail on that level of crazy/padantic and you've got it. Still, whatever keeps them happy. I could type on about drinks and songs but that's boring and my fingers will fall off before the end so i'll skip a bit.

I went to the bathroom dodging jackson pollock inspired artwork on the floor and washed my face. Came out and some weirdo was talking to E. He looked mid-thirties, lined face, weirdly skinny and tall. Gave off an Austin Jones vibe n shit. It was that dude from the app. He'd found her, man wasn't 27 at all, or if he was man needs to go back and see whatever pesticide company sprayed his house and demand compensation. Man was a weirdo, I came back and he introduced himself, nfi what he said. He didn't speak very loudly and the place was alive and well by then. After that, complete silence. He stared at walls or at the bar, nursing some random drink. It looked like a whiskey since it was dark and had ice in it. But it had some random fucking reflections going on in it. As if it had a layer of white on top. I'd be mad sketched out if I was handed a drink like that at any time of night. If it sounds familiar to anyone then let me know, lil bit of morbid curiousity atm.

Cont2~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everytime I went to get a drink, or the bathroom. He'd be all over her, talking. Shoving his phone in her face, trying to take hers. In a way it was pretty jokes.

Eventually E went to throw up again. And texted me from the bathroom saying she'll pretend we're dating to get him away. Fun times, I was just bracing in case he got forward and she pushed him, amd things to spiral from there.

Eventually she actually came back and he finished his drink, just standing there like an awkward weirdo. More drinks, we're up to double digits now. She's throwing up for a third time and I'm deciding to cut it there.

She goes to the bathroom, two minutes later he whacks me on the back and leaves, making me almost choke. I watch him leave, cuz still full on austin jones vibe. He turns left, into the bathrooms. Immediately sketched out about it so I just watch that walkway like a hawk. E stops replying to texts, so she's either really throwing up, calling the paranoid and super controlling boyfriend, or austin jones's middle aged uncle is saying hi. Latter one I considered highly unlikely considering no one was freaking out and she does karate (black belt something or other) so I doubt she'd be silent.

Eventually the boyfriend texts me saying she's just throwing up the kitchen sink and I'm like "welp we're going home once she's out then." I take another lemon slice and walk towards bathrooms, leaning on the wall and waiting by the stairs leading up and out. She comes out and we head outside. I buy her a water aaaaaaaaand shit goes downhill. She can't stand so we sit on the other side of the road. She's struggling to keep WATER down. So she's throwing up in the gutter. Strangers start freaking out and trying to get involved. One twat tried to roll her onto her back for some reason? Some guy calls 111, she denies an ambulance which I wasn't too fussed about. Medical certificate and all that, I knew how to deal with what was on so that was nice.

Eventually she's steady enough to stand, the guy on the phone keeps asking her if she wants an ambulance (and totally ignoring my existence all together), asks her if I'm actually someone she knows or some weirdo trying to kidnap her or whatever. Rude man but fair question I suppose. She says it's fine, and he goes ok then walks off. We get to the edge of the street, about 20 meters away and she throws up again, and this one was a proper chuck. She was able to keep her feet though and was throwing up into the drain. I was actually surprised how much came up considering how long she might have been throwing up prior.

Walking home, it's about 2km from Bar to uni room. All of it uphill at varying degrees of an incline. It was slow progress, she had a couple panic attacks on the way, one when she realised she didn't know where her phone was and the second when she realised that she'd not be able to text the boyfriend and he'd get angry. I helped her chill, and then when we got home I gave her some toast and another couple waters. Gave her the spare key to my room and sent her to bed, I had my own key to check on her and shit. So I stayed up all night, again.

~~

I'll leave it there for now. willbecontinued after training. wooooooooo if you want me to specify or go into more details on things then lmk.
Last edited by Icky; Sep 7, 2017 at 12:35 PM.
So.............
.......................................... No bang?
Have you tried sambuca? People usually hate one like the other

(Sambuca is the correct choice though)
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
I like both

SmallBowl Moderated Message:
User was infracted for this post; we dont take kindly to liars here
Last edited by SmallBowl; Aug 17, 2017 at 04:26 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god