ES Recruitment Drive
Dude why you quitting?
You have a pretty good knowledge of this game and know how to play well, you worked for that far further than I have that's for sure, I wouldn't just abandon that hard work :(
But I do understand lol
I'll miss these replays lol
rip
another lazy replay.
cnc please?
Attached Files
Paper Rose.rpl (204.1 KB, 22 views)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
lol id never thought Murcinary would say dont
im leaving becuse i have played 3 years straight non stop
i really loved this game but i have learned that by time u get less excited and less more fun to play.... when u do replays its a cool thing but sometimes after a long time it looses
that fun that u had when u started. Its true that i have grown a lot i cant beleve how i got 5k views on my forum it was the best day of my life (ingame lol) i have tried to leave this game lots of times before but my friends motivated me so before i go ill make one last replay and i will upload it...Orthough i think i will be back becuse i havent seen one person to leave this game and never come back, they always come i remember that the goal that i put myself when i learned how to play was to join Ormo. But u can become even better than that, u can become one of the greatest replaymaker
Ty all its very apprechiated if u still see my forum then THANK YOU

The last very replay might come today or tomorow
it`ll be ukebash
Last edited by Deni; Jun 9, 2017 at 03:56 PM.
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
looking forward to the replay and when u come back.
hopefully a new start will refresh and enhance your
skills. until that day, well i had fun playing with u
all the times.

well, cant wait to see the rpl
Nice but slow opener followed up by pretty poor movement. You still need to put more work into your movements that are not in your opener. You turned super stiff around the end and had no idea how you would follow up that manip opener. I recommend scrapping it at that point and trying a new approach. As stated before, opener is nice tho.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
well i wasn't planning to complete that thing anyway :<
ty manco.

and here is some 20min thing i made after getting some inspiration from u :v
Attached Files
Rotten Food.rpl (188.3 KB, 22 views)
honestly i feel bad that i even made a comeback replay.... i thought i had some ok movement... WHY IS EVERYONE BETTER THAN ME NOW gahhhhhh

really sick movement gj dude
meh
just stop being lazy ass lmfao
ty btw :v
blub
Attached Files
sugar.rpl (285.8 KB, 20 views)