Toribash
Originally Posted by akina View Post
every person who beats me in toribash has chance to win 150k $$$ paypal

easy
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
I want new players, I think there could be a resurgence if we all worked together for it. Perhaps
Toribash multi-level marketing pyramid scheme we make tc look like booming new cryptocoin

But to be real, we just need more people in the community to make toribash content.

Round 3 we all make content. Toribash content event. Commentaries, tutorials, duels, spars, tricks, whatever y’all want. We call the event….. toribash takeover :O

More content on game = greater chance for people to download game.

Also be nice to the noobs
Last edited by Viraly0; Feb 4, 2023 at 03:57 PM.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
make the tutorial better = more new players
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
find new people every once and a while , i don't think they will end up long as us but some try to play the game , will there be a surge again yes i believe so because hampa will have to re publish toribash into the steam page it will gain lots from it , but i don't think they will stick for long , old toribash has some charm to it other new engines won't be as good at

Originally Posted by Froog View Post
lets set up billboards in the favelas

dude, I'm brazillian. It was really offensive, I loved that AHAHAAHHAHAH
i literally just go up to people in real life and be like, " hey have you heard of toribash, you should give up everything else in your life and just play this weird game from 2006 until u die"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
i literally just go up to people in real life and be like, " hey have you heard of toribash, you should give up everything else in your life and just play this weird game from 2006 until u die"

this sounds far more efficient than you'd think

let's use the stream loona technique and make play toribash a household name, let us go to demonstrations and protests with uke-clad signs
Honestly not really, I used to talk about Toribash to some friends and it always ended up boring them. Going to demonstrations sounds a lot more effective though, and showing quick demos in bigger video-game events
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I remember when I started playing back many years ago that finding an old player was like "oh shit nice" then soon enough he/she was leaving the room or just ignoring me and this was a little frustrating. I stayed in toribash because of joustingfixed, twinswords, judo, and other funny and easy mods to play in which it had booms and blood and very much fun.

Thus I think the community per se has a key role for a mid-term retention but for beginners the FUN is the most important for sure. And aikido or the other "e-sport mods" (oh shit) which require more time to learn how to play do not contribute for them.

We do have 15 "public" rooms and which one of them provides real fun to those who doesn't know toribash yet?

If the goal is to retain beginners, then I think a good strategy to it should be to make less public rooms, for example up to 8, and make 4 or 5 of them of pure fun mods.
-----
Then use instagram, tiktok and twitter for marketing.
Last edited by iver; Feb 25, 2023 at 02:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump