ES Recruitment Drive
Well when someone get a gun in the school and fire it and all the cops get it was Cool but. . . was intense.
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues
Well I probably have the most timid life in the world (minor to no exaggeration) so my most intense moment was probably when I met my gf's (ex at the moment) mom.

I've had a few moments that'd be intense to other people but not me, such as getting on an airplane for the first time, first time riding a bike, losing ones virginity, driving for the first time (not in major traffic though),

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by Theo12345 View Post
My first CAMPING!!! OMG IT WAS FREAKING IN TENTS!

Wut......Pun intended?
Most intense moment of my life was when, I was seperated from my family at the age of 9, like living with relatives far away from home, cried for a week. I was 9 xD
Hi.
I almost died 2 times in my life. One time, I was in a recreation swimming pool and I accidentally pencil dived so far that I couldn't really see the surface. I found out that I was under a giant pool float (Trampoline) and tried desperately to get air. Finally I made it, but I was gasping hard (Nobody even noticed).

The second time was when I was a little older and I went White Water Rafting with a couple of friends (Boy scouts) in a place where people have died before, but rarely. We were nearing the end and the was a small waterfall that we spotted. Everyone got excited except me and another friend and they started paddling towards it so we could slide down it.
...That's not what happened, the boat wedged under a giant bolder that was part of the waterfall and everyone except me and the guy who didn't want to go down it (Ironic) flied likely 10 feet away from the boat. Even an adult that weight nearly 200 pounds went playing around 7 feet. The water was cold and were trapped. We were so scared we actually looked at the situation we were in then look at each other at the same time and began yelling at the top of our lungs at the same time. Finally another raft came crashing over us and we were wedged out. Nobody was severely injured, but I couldn't feel my legs for a while, likely because the water was so cold.

True Stories.
3DS FC: 2750 - 1690 - 5913
Acesonnall's Temporary Site: http://flavors.me/acesonnall (If anyone cares)
So about a year ago, we went to oklahoma to visit family. We camped out in tents the first night. That was the first time I slept in tents.

No but really, my life is pretty boring.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I got chased down the street by a pit bull. Nasty animal, I pass the house on my way home from almost anywhere. That angry mutt
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
My life is pretty boring, but I guess I haven't lived for too long. Probably the most intense moment of my life was when my old friend and I got chased by a group of older chavs when we were around 9 or 10. We were just on our bikes riding around a little, then I saw a gang of guys a few years older than us look at us and start chasing us. There was a hill so I ran up the hill with my bike (maybe rode up actually) and went zooming down. I got home safely but the chavs were all waiting for me or something around my street for a while.
Tint is sex.
As long as I remember,

When I was pursued by a group of dogs. About 6 dogs. And they were neither cute or scary dogs, but they were filthy. I was jogging in the morning when it happened. I still remember that I yelled like a girl :P.