Toribash
Original Post
What hobbies do you guys have
What do you like to do in your free time besides Toribash?

Drawing has been a big thing for me the last few years, mountain biking as well, and learning Russian
print("Hello, World!")
riding bmx trying to do cool trix
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
boxing
grilling

playing the bandoneon
writing and designing satirical and political protest content

photoshopped,
toribash players don't have meaningful real life hobbies like the ones you've just shown us
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
I'm a musician, I play guitar now but also want to own a Concertina some day.
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
I'm a musician, I play guitar now but also want to own a Concertina some day.

as a teen I bought a scholer concertina, you didn't ask for advice but I would 100% recommend you go a bit on the expensive side with it when you get it, usually the cheaper ones have reed plates that are one long strip of reeds and once one goes out of tune or breaks, you're mostly done for with that note unless you spend big bucks on a repair (usually more than what the concertina cost when it's cheap)

It took me a couple of years to finally find somebody who could tune my hohner pokerwork melodeon, and I had to give my concertina away to a friend of mine since I couldn't find anybody to do the repair, if you go for a more expensive concertina the reeds are single slot by note and that's easy to replace and the whole integrity of the instrument is not compromised and that's years of playing left to enjoy.

Either that or get crafty with it and buy a cheap concertina for like $50 and buy a cheap harmonica and do the transposing with the same reed plate, fun project and really makes you understand free-reed aerophones from the inside out.