ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
What’s the reason you started smoking weed
Rly wanna know
Last edited by Tyka; Mar 18, 2024 at 06:16 PM.
I fucking hate Loona
I was 15 and curious to what it felt like, perhaps also because I was impressionable and it was considered cool, but more so I was curious my mom literally told me it could kill me and when I found out u can’t die from it my interest was piqued.

In hindsight I should’ve waited for my brain to develop more before smoking maybe until my 20s.

U can tell when someone started smoking before puberty like at 10-11 years old
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
no particular reason, just wanted to try. smoked for the first time when i was 23, greened the fuck out and never did it again

Apathetic User
was trying to impress a girl, now i smoke for joint pain n to be high cuz my life sux sober atm
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
I think the majority pf ppl started because girls
I fucking hate Loona
the weed goblin said if i dont face the gravity bong full of dirt weed at the ripe age of 14 he was gonna compress me so efficiently my mouth & asshole would be as separate as the hole on either side of a donut
[sigpic][/sigpic]
my young internet usage paired with my impressionability made me believe that weed was extraordinary and amazing. that made me really want to try it whenever i got the chance to. the first few times i did it i didn't get the high that i've imagined, until about a year and a half later when i decided to give it another shot and it felt amazing, i won't even lie. i was around 16 when i first tried it with no effects, and then had just turned 18 on my first high.

i smoke occasionally or often depending on how you want to look at it, like 3-4+- times a month. comparing it to alcohol or nicotine i don't feel like i crave it or need it, but i do enjoy smoking it
Last edited by ancient; Mar 20, 2024 at 01:40 PM.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
i didnt
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???