Ranking
wouldn’t have happened if he choose to do the easy drugs instead of hard hitting drugs especially the xanax and mixing it with fermolt something pills
Originally Posted by oksasha View Post
wouldn’t have happened if he choose to do the easy drugs instead of hard hitting drugs especially the xanax and mixing it with fermolt something pills

hardly anyone that isn't suicidal actually chooses to do fentanyl, cheap dealers press it into their fake xans or mix it with heroin and sell it as the real thing.
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
hardly anyone that isn't suicidal actually chooses to do fentanyl, cheap dealers press it into their fake xans or mix it with heroin and sell it as the real thing.

Lil peep was suicidal though, it's referenced in nearly each of his songs so it makes sense
he was but i doubt he was like that, that wasn't the case in this though, the xans he got was laced and the fact it was with fentanyl pills too was just too much and something he wasnt suppose 2 do
https://www.instagram.com/heroinfather/
that page has some fucked up video that shows him dead on the bus for a sec
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

what r u on about this page is just full on of xxx and just a video of lil peep playing xbox
his songs helped me alot, hellboy album was hot

sad to see gustav die early in his career. rip peep.