ES Recruitment Drive
Prayers going out to your family and community I don’t know you but I hope you all make it out safe
Your favorite person to hate on
#ComeBackSlime
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
This is happening mostly because America and Nato

Yeah, probably that's why US doesn't allow Polish jets be sent to their Germany base for the needs of our army, yeah.
Listen, you are overestimating the role of the US in this story and you don't understand the historical context of Ukraine - Russia relationships.

We have a long history of confrontation with Moscovia first, then being occupied by Russian Empire, later by the USSR ( Soviet - Ukrainian war, Holodomor - the man-made famine in Soviet Ukraine in 1932-1933 years, which led to a horrific death of millions of Ukrainians and followed by that settlements of the eastern and southern regions of Ukraine,INCLUDING DONBASS REGION, by Russians) and after we finally got our independence, which itself leaves a lot of questions like why the fuck we left a communist to rule our country, but even after that Russia in a face of Putin tried to interfere and force us to become a member of so-called Customs Union.

They tried to make their proxy Yanukovich the president of Ukraine by shamelessly falsifying the results of the president elections - it led to an enormous resistance from Ukrainians and so-called Orange revolution back in 2004 (I was there with my parents) where defended our right for the democratic elections. It didn't come out good because Yushchenko, after he got poisoned during the revolution, turned out to be incapable of resisting to the force of Russia and he made Yanukovich a premier minister. After that Yanukovich became a president in the next elections. This is where the history of our demitalitarisation began, the army was plundered, compulsory conscription was canceled, extended the lease of the Black Sea Fleet base in Crimea for Russia for another 25 years, greenlight for the Russian propaganda on the East of Ukraine and on it's Southern parts including Crimea, like for example there was a political party of Aksionov, who is now a head of the occupied Crimea currently, that was agitating for an annexation of the Crimea Republic to Russian Federation BACK IN 2010, 4 years before the Maidan. But Yanukovich realized, that with such visible and unhidden pro-Russian position his cadence won't last all 5 years so he started acting like he's about to turn Ukraine to the "European way", saying there are no alternatives for the eurointegration of Ukraine in 2013, meanwhile "secretly" bargaining with Putin for a better "conditions" for him and his party in Ukraine as a par of the Customs Union. After that he refused to sign the association with EU in Vilnius which led to a student protests (I was there) in the end of autumn of 2013. It lasted for some days until the Berkut, at that time some kind of a Riot Police, has beaten students viciously including women which cause a huge wave of anger amongst the Ukrainians, and this is how Maidan, the revolution of 2014 began.

After that the wheel of Russian Propaganda started spinning like a crazy one, Eastern part of Ukraine was flooded with separatist agitations, stating that some Nazis are preparing trains of doom to come here and banish and punish everyone who speaks in Russian, even tho in fact there was a huge amount of Russian speaking Ukrainians in central part of Ukraine including Kyiv, Kharkiv, Kropywnytski etc. And amongst the protesters there were many of them, mind me to say no one gave a single shit about it? To the fact, I must admit, bigger part of my life I used to speak in Russian. Well, unfortunately for the Russian propaganda, even tho Eastern Ukraine never had those nationalistic moods amongst te citizens, it didn't fall under the pressure of these fakes because there were still a lot of native Ukrainians unlike in Crimea, where the major part were native Russians and the opposition for them were Crimean tatars. So in most of the cities of Eastern Ukraine, where the Russians and separatists tried to seize by force the administrative building, they've got a major resistance so the Russia needed to send the troops to help separatists forces.

The operation was led by the Russian army veteran and former Federal Security Service (FSB) officer Igor Girkin (a.k.a Strelkov) who played a key role in the Annexation of Crimea by the Russian Federation and also Transdnistria, another Russian proxy project, an unrecognised breakaway state located in Moldova. It's an open source, nothing BREAKING, you can find the information for yourself Girkin even has his own blog, where he complains about Russian forces incapacity.
As a result of this operation Ukraine got a "smoldering" war conflict, huge humanitarian crisis as many people, who did not agree with separatist, left their home and moved to the other parts of Ukraine, and many many deaths of civilians and soldiers for these long lasting 8 years with an apogee of a full scale escalation and genocide of Ukrainians.

Putin made it clearly, he doesn't see Ukraine as an independent country. We were GUARANTEED with a sovereignty regarding the Budapest memorandum. The memorandum prohibited the Russian Federation, the United Kingdom and the United States from threatening or using military force or economic coercion against Ukraine, Belarus, and Kazakhstan. As a result of other agreements and the memorandum, between 1993 and 1996, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine gave up their nuclear weapon.
Agreements doesn't mean shit for geopolitics, that was a huge mistake made by our "leader".

We never wanted to be a part of NATO and never needed until Putin started to tighten us into his swamp in a first place so please, don't act like you know everything because you know nothing. Go spread the knowledge of how much of creatine you can consume so it won't be converted to creatinine in your body, do not "explain" me why my people including children and women are dying under the shelling of Ukrainian cities by the Russian forces.
"NoT sAyIng WhAt PuTiN DoInG iS rIgHt, BUT..." Oh, really? I don't care that you do not support Ukraine etc. But miss me with your stupid excuse for the Russian genocide towards Ukrainians.

Yesterday they bombed children and maternity hospitals in Mariupol, go tell them about the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Last edited by Hug; Mar 10, 2022 at 02:00 PM.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
I'm grateful that you're speaking out from a first-hand perspective, it's been great to read and get educated. The situation scares me, and I'm not directly affected by it at the moment, so I can't imagine what you're dealing with. Further check-ins would be great ,when you can, so we know you're okay <3

Originally Posted by skizz View Post
iTemp will donate 20 million tc so they can slap some fuckin' laser cannons on their fire breathing dragon.

this is the most tone deaf shit ive ever seen
Glimpsed
Originally Posted by Chirox View Post
I honestly believe humans do not deserve this planet.

when the nukes start flying your wet dream will finally come true

i wonder if we're allowed to have different opinions on a topic like this on this website or maybe freedom of speech and thought will also be restricted here

the context of my post was a reply to demon's now deleted post making fun of wounder's idea to donate tc but no one will ever believe me because you're all anti-usa even though they're maintaining a pro-ukraine stance

nevertheless, with war comes propaganda (US, Russian, Ukranian, whatever) and I will not pick a side in any of it

i do hope my money is going to the families though because i know what it's like to lose your home over something that you cannot control

these people sitting in offices have the power to ruin the lives of thousands of civilians and their families but please do continue to shit on me as much as humanly possible

btw, a lot of you seem to be advocating for a global war by suggesting that the west should do more than sanctions and taking away their yachts and mcdonalds and banks and if we don't we're just scared to catch nukes

i think there's a reason why china doesn't step in because global war is the last thing anyone wants, no?
Last edited by skizz; Mar 10, 2022 at 10:35 PM.
Why the hell everybody care so much about US, they have much more important things to do (fighting for oppressed or disadvantaged people inside it's society, or adding more gender columns in facebook to check, that's sarcasm)

That's no fucking Youtube where is war between Ukraine and Russia is some sort of regular content-makers' feud, and US making a reaction video upon that (like their military instructors never visited Ukraine and never shared any info upon fighting in urban enviorment and etc, also never sent any weapons, Ukraine army just cheated and spawned a few stingers in inventory, that's sarcasm btw)

but no actual troops r sent, and u know why

also reaction video anyway would look like this

in that context, this war is a good reference to Pewdewpie against T-series

or maybe "Lord of the rings" films, where Mordor (Russia in our case,) invaded Middle-earth (Ukraine in that case, also Belarus, due it's choked by Russian Federation, clearly not a sarcasm)

And the whole thing doesn't work like "talk shit = get kissed", freedom of speech is good thing to cover yourself, and "temporary victim" status is profitable sometimes. (Told it to guy above which got inhumanly reaction on his jokes)

But that's blood bath (next time i just will paste gore here, how people actually die in this war, i am not afraid of being banned for this) if somebody clearly do not understanding what's going on - explanations would be more advanced.

It's just not healthy when someone joking about other people's suffering going right now and in this moment. (In historical context that's acceptable, if that happened long time ago)

Real suffer, when people just gut each other. And not "pseudo-suffering" on the basis that you are not respected for something.

And some more useless text from me

My apologies to everyone who bothered to read this. I speak English badly.

All I ask is:
Read Hug's posts. He does not exaggerate what is happening. So don't underestimate the situation.
-----
But i should admit, Skizz did a good speech. And McFarbo too. (Even if your sense of humour made me angry as fuck)

But truth is always between. Maybe Nato did everything for Russia to obtain the "reason" to attack Ukraine. Some sort of provocation. And Russia did a REEEEE.
But Russia is fucked up. From tons of dead bodies i see. Looks like Putin got pranked and made a proof about how huge asshole he is.

Looks like big boys playing the game nobody can't understand.

P.S

People which disliking that post:

Most of this shit being said for people who don't fucking understand what's going on. At least i told most of this to McFarbo and Skizz, but anyway they got some truth in their words. They got a point, whole situation could be worse. I have not total agreement with all they say. And situation is COMPLICATED. And by saying GOOD SPEECH i don't mean anything like "now that's a reason, let's rape the Ukraine". It just got the seeds of reason. I keep telling there is fucking slaughterhouse going on. And innocent people under damn fire.

And i tried to roast fake-support before it happened. Because some people want to look good. I tried to not point at alive people and call 'em bad. Ffs, of course it's fucking evil when you just jumping on hypetrain and trying to look a good guy when others getting killed. That's why i mentioned some things.

I donated something to Ukraine at least and and went to protests against war and it physically affected me. A few baton hits, but anyway. At least tried. But who fucking cares. (And i am not only one who against that) And tha'ts not equal to things Hug got on his days rn.

And some people here only do profitable things. If that's profitable to be victim - they would be. If that's profitable to support victim - would be like that. Or maybe keep an image of support.(Sacrifices should be made, even small ones. If somebody really care. That's not about quality, it's all about amount of people involved.) Idk how to explain it. I said this because Skizz and McFarbo got a feedback. Equal to words they said.

"We making jokes, now we suffered something too, now we are right and lol fuck you"

that's what i marked with words about playing victim, and also about fake support, but maybe he really did something, i dunno

By mentioning that i am trying to say, only pure support would help. Without things like "i did so much so look on me", cuz that's not going to help.

Politics is dirty shit. And if war with Ukraine will help to end current Russia, that's only thing good. But, cost is insanely high. And for me it looks like that. Nobody did shit to accept Ukraine into EU fast as it could be. Nobody made Ukraine a part of NATO. It should be made long time ago. Before Moscow got a balls to attack it. (I am glad the Ukraine protect itself proudly.)

And Ukraine people suffer right now. Not anybody of yours. Only doing a reaction, and trying to cancel Russia. I just don't really believe it will work. But i hope it can.

But when it's in hot, nobody stops the crime. And nobody wants to loose something. Just whining how bad it is, but nobody stops the violence. Ukraine somehow should win war by itself and keep fighting. Sanctions not stopping death numbers from growing.

Well, financial support is going to change, which citizens will die more often in this war.
Last edited by T0n0mi; Mar 12, 2022 at 09:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
Originally Posted by Hug View Post
don't act like you know everything because you know nothing. Go spread the knowledge of how much of creatine you can consume so it won't be converted to creatinine in your body, do not "explain" me why my people including children and women are dying under the shelling of Ukrainian cities by the Russian forces

I know your mad that your fake country is getting reclaimed by russia but you don't need to be so offensive, what I stated about the World Economic Forum is legit so you're literally talking shit while ignoring the facts that I presented. I am not saying the war is only happening because of Nato and America, but they clearly played a role as Putin threatened to nuke us if Ukraine joined nato. And I did not say what Putin's doing is a good thing or moral thing however it is one of the best strategic times to stage an attack on a westernized 'uKraInE' regardless of ethics.
Have left some of the awful, awful posts here because such things deserve to be looked at and seen for the garbage takes that they are.

Please be aware that any further awful posts will get deleted and the users will get infractions to go along with it.
Last edited by Icky; Mar 12, 2022 at 01:45 AM.
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
I know your mad that your fake country.

Oh, look at you You're trying so hard to stick up to your AnTaGoNiStIc EdGy TrOLL image that you've built for yourself in your head, instead the outcome is "a bit" different. And I feel the responsibility for this state of your mind too, because
maybe if we praised your success in your local gym, when you shared with us these photos of you deadlifting 200lbs, instead of calling you lord Farquaad, maybe you wouldn't become an incel, mad at the whole world around you, low-key trying to prove to everyone the opposite.

My country is my people, and we all know what we stand for and fight for, and while you fight against the account ban, we successfully resist one of the larges armies in the world. Yes, Putin probably can and, in my opinion, will try to raze our biggest cities to the ground, but he already lost. He isolated his country out of the world, he already lost more than ten thousands of his troops and military equipment and it's only after two weeks of war, and his plan on a blitzkrieg was completely ruined and the main reason of it that he was misled. Misled by his inner circle of people, that he surrounded himself with.

He, as a real dictator, spent all his cadence surrounding himself with a week willed sheeps, "comfortable people", who told him what he wanted to hear and not what he needed to, keeping him in a warm informational bubble, in a vacuum, because, if you don't know it, Putin doesn't gather information by himself, he's an "old-fashioned" ruler, who prefers to get the info in a folders, provided to him by his people.

I can imagine pretty much, that he really believed in that fiction, created by his propaganda, that Ukrainians are leaving under oppression of Nazi regime and only wait for Russian so-called "peacemakers" to free them, and all he need is to invade our country, and at the moment they do - Ukrainian army will get scared, drop their guns, and happy civilians will come out of their houses, cheering and welcoming the "liberators" but...
Instead, we have a president who is a Jew, our nationalistic party got 2.2% on the parliament elections in 2019, and instead of running away in fear, Ukrainians lined up at the military commissariat to defend their country.
I can tell you, there is no politician in modern history of Ukraine, who consolidated Ukrainians as much, as Putin did.
Last edited by Hug; Mar 11, 2022 at 11:15 AM.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
Russian's invasion of Ukraine violated the international law and the basic principles of human decency. It's not because Ukraine posed a threat to Russia, but because the people of Ukraine chose a path of sovereignty, self-determination, democracy and for exercising rights that should be available to all people and nations. This illegal invasion in the heart of Europe also threatens the foundation of the international order and security.

The United States cannot send troops to Ukraine and help the Ukraine people because if the US intervenes there'll likely be a world war 3. The risks of conflict between two nuclear-armed powers are so great that virtually any rational leader should, in theory, seek to avoid one. With the United States and Russia controlling an estimated 90% of the world's nuclear warheads, it is very likely that the war will wipe half of the population. So I personally support President Joe Biden's efforts, in coordination with the US closest allies, to impose hard-hitting economic sanctions on Russia. Sanctions that impose a real price on Russian's autocratic elites.

When it comes to international law, the international law rules are not binding the way that laws generally are. There is generally a hierarchy to these laws, statutes and rules for example can't contradict a higher source of law. But there isn't an international hierarchy of law. Sovereign nations may agree on general principles of conduct but there isn't an international body that is superior to their own national laws.

The UN Security Council is the only international body that has the power to make binding decisions on all nations. The council has 15 members. The five permanent members are China, France, Russia, United Kingdom and the United States. The five permanent members all have veto power over all UN Security Council matters. Now all of the world is remarkably united about Russia's war against Ukraine, it will still be difficult if not impossible for the Security Council to take direct actions against Russia. Most Security Council's decisions require a majority of the nine members plus consent of all five permanent member states. Russia, a permanent member, vetoed a Council resolution condemning its attack on Ukraine. China and India and the United Arab Emirates abstained from that vote. Unfortunately, as long as Russia is a a member of the UN Security Council, no resolution is going to pass.

Though I will say there is an interesting legal movement gaining some traction, which says that Russia is in fact NOT a member of the UN Security Council. The argument to that goes like this, The original member of the UN Security Council was the Soviet Union and the Soviet Union collapsed. Though it was succeeded by the Russian Federation, Russia just ASSUMED that it took over the spot that was originally created for the USSR. So some argue that without formalizing this relationship with Russia, Russia does not hold the seat that the former Soviet Union held in the Security Council. This seems a little bit farfetched, but we'll see if it gains traction in the future.

There is also the international criminal court or the ICC. It is empowered to investigate and prosecute war crimes, crimes against humanity and the crime of aggression. 123 countries are ICC members, which means that these countries have given the ICC the authority to investigate and prosecute crimes committed by their nations or by anyone on their territory. The ICC doesn't have the power over countries that aren't a party to the treaty, however. The ICC cannot override the laws of any sovereign nation, it only exercises its jurisdiction when a country is either a unwilling or genuinely unable to investigate and prosecute war crimes. Though, that being said, neither Russia nor Ukraine have signed or adopted the Rome treaty and are not members of the ICC. So Russia cannot be prosecuted for the crime of aggression. However in 2014 after Russia annexed Crimea, Ukraine submitted a declaration giving the ICC jurisdiction for crimes committed anytime on its property after February 2014. So Ukraine can ask that ICC prosecutors open a full investigation into Russia's actions.

All we can do at this moment is donate money for the organizations that are doing work in order to help the people of Ukraine, and pray for the courageous people of Ukraine, and for the Russian citizens who have declared their opposition to these attacks, and for all those who will bear the cost of a senseless war. #StopTheWar
Last edited by Bibian; Mar 11, 2022 at 05:26 PM.
the world is as beautiful as what you make it out to be