Toribash
Hi, since you've advanced we're your next opponent. Me and Shadowelf must fight with you TODAY. Preferably join #addicted for discussing when, otherwise we'll have to handle the bullshit via posts here and forum sucks for that.

@edit:
Okay, mystery mod is declared, JtanK's and Shadowelf's match setups are:

Shadowelf:
2 games of greykido
2 games of lenshu

JtanK:
2 games of taido2
1 game of erthtkv2
1 game of judofrac

I won't type out other members now because there's no hurry with them. ANYWAY, please reply here with your members who are going to fight: 2 games of greykido, 2 games of lenshu, 2 games of taido2, 1 game of erthtkv2, 1 game of judofrac.
Last edited by JtanK; Aug 4, 2014 at 11:09 AM.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
I mean in around ~10-12 hours it'll be too late already, and the next opportunity for fight will be on sunday like 2 hours before the deadline. Both me and Shadowelf are leaving for a festival tommorow morning (coming back on sunday night) and we need to have at least a bit sleep before that, thus the time we have is like 10 hours.

@edit
if any of you is available for any of the fights I listed here:
2 games of greykido, 2 games of lenshu, 2 games of taido2, 1 game of erthtkv2, 1 game of judofrac.

then preferably visit our irc #addicted, or at least post here and PM me (because I might not notice it).
Last edited by JtanK; Aug 4, 2014 at 02:14 PM.

[re] | #Polska
All of our players are GMT+1, except for one, who is GMT+12. So the 7 games that need to happen TODAY, by 11.59 pm in GMT+1 are;

judofrac.tbm: 1x JtanK
Greykido.tbm: 2x Shadowelf
Lenshu3ng.tbm: 2x Shadowelf
taido2.tbm: 2x JtanK
erthTKv2.tbm: 1x JtanK

If you can organise the people, we might be able to make this thing happen completely, including the other matches, but those aren't as urgent as the ones posted above, as they need to be scheduled today. If the Taekkyon player can't come, JtanK will also happily play 2 games of judofrac instead. We just want those 2 players to have their maximum amount of games done.
Last edited by Nobuddie; Aug 4, 2014 at 02:24 PM. Reason: ninja'd.
Oh god, you're asking us to get all players in a couple of hours..
Far from the optimal course I'd like to take here but I believe we can at least do a couple of matches today.
Sadly, IRC doesn't work for a few people it seems, me included. If you could add me on Skype so we can discuss things in real-time, that would be good. My account is worm-in-box
PM me with any and all questions
http://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?cha...c.toribash.com

this link leads to our irc channel via mibbit (web irc client), there's almost always somebody there.

[re] | #Polska
5-3 for now check if everything is correct.
Lenshu
[Addicted]Shadowelf vs [Obey]uGKratos
[Addicted]Shadowelf vs [Obey]uGKratos

Greykido
[Addicted]Shadowelf vs [Obey]Cheshyre
[Addicted]Shadowelf vs [Obey]Cheshyre

Taido
[Addicted]JtanK vs [Obey]Hattersin
[Addicted]JtanK vs [Obey]Hattersin

Judo
[Addicted]JtanK vs [Obey]Toxic
[Addicted]JtanK vs [Obey]Toxic

And once again thanks for making it today.
Alright, the rest of the games can be done anytime this week, although wrapping this thing up sooner rather than later would be appreciated, obviously. Me personally, I am going home from uni tomorrow and I will be able to use the internet etc and play, but I will have visitors over so I'm not as flexible as I'd be today for instance. It's just a game of judofrac anyway, but might as well get it out of the way.

Please get in touch with the members that have been listed for the rest of the games in this post. Using irc would be the most convenient solution, just hop into our channel and message the people you want to play against. Shouldn't be too much of a problem to set up a quick round etc then. :)

ggs yesterday, was fun so far.
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
Current state of the Clan League as well as the gameplan for the upcoming games. Red matches are to be played.
Addicted 5 - Obey 3

Lenshu:
1. Shadowelf vs uGKratos
2. Shadowelf vs uGKratos
3. IKUA vs

Greykido:
1. Shadowelf vs Cheshyre
2. Shadowelf vs Cheshyre
3. IKUA vs

Taekkyon:
1. Aikanaro vs
2. Aikanaro vs
3. IKUA vs

Taido:
1. JtanK vs Hattersin
2. JtanK vs Hattersin
3. IKUA vs

My matches are in green. I'm online now if any of you want to do them now/when you wake up, make sure you join the irc channel in Nobuddies post above. I had a couple of matches planned earlier with your members but that got canceled. I'd prefer to do it soon, being an on-call worker means I don't have a lot of garunteed free time.
Last edited by Icky; Aug 5, 2014 at 09:28 PM.