Ranking
never smoked week before, even though I had plenty chances.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Im tired of non weed smokers posting in this thread. This is for when you started smoking weed. Go make your own thread about not smoking it.
Originally Posted by basic View Post
Im tired of non weed smokers posting in this thread. This is for when you started smoking weed. Go make your own thread about not smoking it.

Let them cook

100% agree, nonsmoker of weed posting in a weed topic is a strange and maybe sexist thing to do

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion

https://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=664497

made the thread
Originally Posted by Tyka View Post
pls dont post in my threads no more

I decline. Conversations about subconscious biases and prejudices are important to growth and community building! I'd suggest not running away from them.

Originally Posted by Link View Post
get your daily dose of failure while in denial LOL

No idea what this could possibly mean.

Originally Posted by Link View Post
Maya single handedly increases suicide rates every time she makes a post.

My name is Toffee. That's also a pretty gross thing to say on top of it being a flat-out lie.

Originally Posted by USB View Post
He only made an assumption, keep lurking for hidden reasons everywhere, especially in weed related topic at good ol' toribash forum. Humanity definitely needs people like you, keep up a good work, yes, absolutely

Lurking? I log on like once every 2 weeks to check what folks are talking about and then comment if I feel compelled to. Where else am I "lurking for hidden reasons"? You think I'm some toribash illuminati, plotting against folks? I can say I'm proud of the person I am, my contributions to my communities, and the work I put in to make my hyper-local and local communities more equitable, comfortable, and sustainable. I'm unsure of how baselessly insulting me on this forum is aligned with any of your values.
<Hush> the beat feature sounds like the main event at a circle jerk festival
Originally Posted by Toffee View Post
I decline. Conversations about subconscious biases and prejudices are important to growth and community building! I'd suggest not running away from them.

No idea what this could possibly mean.

My name is Toffee. That's also a pretty gross thing to say on top of it being a flat-out lie.

Lurking? I log on like once every 2 weeks to check what folks are talking about and then comment if I feel compelled to. Where else am I "lurking for hidden reasons"? You think I'm some toribash illuminati, plotting against folks? I can say I'm proud of the person I am, my contributions to my communities, and the work I put in to make my hyper-local and local communities more equitable, comfortable, and sustainable. I'm unsure of how baselessly insulting me on this forum is aligned with any of your values.

pls quit the game
I fucking hate Loona