- SOLD TO MOOMAN1994

Hell's Looking Glass -Top view, Angled

Lord of the Emo Heads -Front view, Angled
*RARE* [I don't like doing Emo heads] -SOLD TO PWNME

Blood Child -Front view, Angled

Cosmic Knight -Front view, Angled
- SOLD TO JAXXX

Fractal Paradise -Front view, Exact

Spinners are available upon request, please don't request without the Intention of actually buying one. I normally don't do Spinners because of this:

- Koper head, Made for Princeshon, lost quality on gimp, full quality on right. It looks the the one on the right in Toribash. I might do some requests.

Made in 512x by 512x may lose quality in Toribash.
I do custom resizing, and send both the original and the suggested upload.

All head's valued at 2.5-5k (Sale!) you pick the price to pay, and no, I don't care if you always just go with 2.5k.

~Feel free to comment/give advice on the heads, It's greatly appreciated!!!~

Ok Now here are the riddles that if you answer you get a Free head!

--------Riddle Selection--------

Session 1

Hampa is walking on a road when he finds a fork in the path. There are two people there, one of them always lies, and the other always tells the truth. One path leads to a pretzel, the other, to Bill Clinton. Hampa want's a pretzel, he may only ask one question, what should he do?

Solved!:
Originally Posted by illkickurass View Post
Easy.

Say to either man.

If i were to ask the other man which way is the Pretzel what whould he say?
Hampa must wait for the answer and go the opposite way.

Eg.

if he askes the man and he says right. Hampa must go left. If the man says left. Hampa must go right.

If i win i want the Rainbow Topaz Eye head (first one)

Session 2

Hanz0 bought a new scale:
To test it out Hanz0 put eight players in very small boxes and labeled the boxes. Hanz0 know's one of eight players are lighter than the rest. All the other players way exactly the same. What is the only guaranteed way to find out which player is lighter in three uses of the scale? (This is meant to be a joke, if this offends you Hanz0 the please tell me and I'll edit this Riddle immediately.)

Solved!:

Originally Posted by mooman1994
the answer: put four boxes on either side of the scale, whichever side weighs more, remove those four boxes. you the place 2 of the remaining boxes on either side of the scale and determine which one is lighter. then put one box on either side and you find which one is lighter.

if this is right i'd like the "flare's skull" head plz

Session 3

Veb, Hampa, Hanz0, and Rutzor where competing in a triathlon. This is their story of the competition; place them in order of first place to fourth place:
Hanz0: "I fell into fourth place during the bike race, but finally ended up in the same place as I did in the Swimming Event."
Veb: "I came in third for Swimming."
Rutzor: "I outrode Hanz0 on my bike, and Hanz0 was never able to pass me!"
Hampa: "I placed the same in the Swimming and Cycling Events, but two others beat me in the Marathon."

Solved!:

Originally Posted by DoubleG
alright then, i saw ur post, does that mean its just the winner of the marathon that wins the race? if so then Rutzor is first Hanz0 is second, Hampa is third and Veb is fourth. If i got it then i would like the technologica head

Session 4

Hanz0 decides to retest his new scale:
To test it out Hanz0 broke JinxZ into eight Orc Relaxes, and put the Orc Relaxes in very small boxes and labeled the boxes. Hanz0 know's one of eight Orc Relaxes are lighter than the rest. All the other relaxes way exactly the same. What is the only guaranteed way to find out which relax is lighter in two uses of the scale? (Once again; this is meant to be a joke, if this offends you Hanz0 the please tell me and I'll edit this Riddle immediately.)

Solved!:

Originally Posted by mrbrightside
Put any three boxes on one side and any other three on the other side. if the scales balance test the other two and see which is lighter. if the scales dont balance take the three from the heaviest side off and take one from the lightest side off. split the other two remaining and see which is lighter. if they balance the other box from the lighter side before is the lightest. (does this essay earn me a head?)

Last edited by JinxZ; Aug 7, 2009 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Riddle has been solved, confusion

(>^_^)>
Reserved for Spinners.

-Force Storm
Last edited by JinxZ; Jul 7, 2009 at 09:29 PM.

(>^_^)>
hey jinx wanna start a shop together? u and me only??
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
hampa should ask: If I were to ask you if this is the way I should go, would you say yes?" While asking the question, hampa should be pointing at either of the directions going from the fork.
As for the riddle. Ask both men a common sense question, for example, "What color is the sky?". The true one will say the obvious correct answer, so ask him which road to follow and he'll get his pretzel.
sdfsdfsdfasdfsddsdf
Easy.

Say to either man.

If i were to ask the other man which way is the Pretzel what whould he say?
Hampa must wait for the answer and go the opposite way.

Eg.

if he askes the man and he says right. Hampa must go left. If the man says left. Hampa must go right.

If i win i want the Rainbow Topaz Eye head (first one)
Hi, please don't post your examples that large. Post them in 512x512 resolution at the maximum or use thumbnails/links instead. Also, please put a note to say that riddle answers must be answered via PM. Market is not the place for competition as such. Thanks.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma